2022 Club Holiday Party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kind of. But sounds like food may be abundant and im sure there will be some wino's there if I bring some good Cab. wine.
Bourbon or beer if you don't want to be made fun of and kicked out lol

I planned on coming. OK if I have my 15yr old and 4 yr old daughter with me? I'll bring a dessert if OK to bring my 2 kiddos. They'll take care of the puppy!

The holiday party is typically geared more toward adult attendees. That said, I'm not in the club leadership so maybe one of them will speak up.

The holiday party is typically geared more toward adult attendees. That said, I'm not in the club leadership so maybe one of them will speak up.
No worries. I was just wondering. I thought maybe so but wanted to check. Probably not making it then as can't abandon them tonight. Enjoy everyone!

Last edited:
You are welcome to bring some shorties. We would rather have a few kids than have people miss the party. We just don’t want it over run with kids, and especially if you are not staying for hours. it will be nice to have a pup sitter or two. Besides we let Bob Bascom come. He is the same size as 8 year olds and is less mature.

Kids will be fine to bring. People don’t get crazy till after 10:00-11:00.

I'm bringing some nice hazy IPAs and a good chocolate pie. See you guys in a few hours.

I echo MyLandy's sentiment: Thank you Jeff for hosting the event! :) My wife and I had a great time hanging/chatting/eating with like-minded individuals.

i was hoping to make it and put faces to these screen names. super delayed corporate holiday party conflicted and i chose that instead :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom