2022 Black Hills Cruiser Classic (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They are updating there website. Someone released the dates and didn’t update the website.
I've been checking everyday for the last 2 weeks

Last edited:
so whats the deal with buggies, i dont have plates, and dont want to trailer to each trail, is that even a option, i like the hard core trails too.
thanks

so whats the deal with buggies, i dont have plates, and dont want to trailer to each trail, is that even a option, i like the hard core trails too.
thanks
Most of the rock trails you can hit the gravel road across from the campground which are covered by your ohv permit. I’ll pm you tonight some additional info.

Greetings., i went to the web site to sign up. Damn near signed up for 2022. :) When will 2023 registration be active? Or, post a link. Much appreciated.

Greetings., i went to the web site to sign up. Damn near signed up for 2022. :) When will 2023 registration be active? Or, post a link. Much appreciated.
Generally around April 1st we open registration.

for 2023 BHCC. We will be in Spearfish the month of July. Not bringing our LX, however, we have our GX. @razzoo wants to tag along on a trail ride Saturday. OK to join for the day without signing up for the entire shin dig?

for 2023 BHCC. We will be in Spearfish the month of July. Not bringing our LX, however, we have our GX. @razzoo wants to tag along on a trail ride Saturday. OK to join for the day without signing up for the entire shin dig?

We can probably figure out something for you. Possibly charge a day rate. I’ll have to check with our members at the next meeting before I can confirm that. Saturday is also our dinner. And raffle I’ll PM you my cell phone number.

Will be poking around on Saturday, possibly Friday night. Will drive up for a visit. Connected with Denny on Saturday, should be good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom