2021 SOUTHERN CRUISER CRAWL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wct49

POWERED BY AMEX
GOLD Star
Threads
GIDDY UP BOYS AND GIRLS.

crawl21 open.jpeg

Where about in La are you? And are you planning to come to Mardi Krawl next weekend?
Currently I'm in Nola visiting my brother.
But I live in Lake Charles area.

Not going to Mardi Krawl. I spend a lot of time at my camp on Toledo Bend during the hot months. I'm thinking about taking a trip as it's easier to convince my wife to come with me during the milder parts of the year.

Where in La are you?

Good morning all from the New Orleans area. I've been stalking the MUD forums for about 6 months Harvesting parts, soaking up knowledge, and enjoying the pics. The wife and I recently purchased a FJ40 as a project. I am slowly bring it back to its once glory. It needed to shed its multi decade facade.
Let me know when when you Land Cruiser veterans are getting together I would love to continue my education.

Yesterday I sent the BSLCA & TLCA fees to what I thought was the nearest land cruisers group. Does anyone know if that group still exists? Really, paid the fees and then saw communication kind of falls off around 2018. Hopefully Cody Romero can refund the funds sent.

Cody is a good guy and the BSLCA does still exist. If you ask him for a refund I'm sure he'll extend it. Many of us are members of both clubs. If you're in Harahan, then LLK is closer to you. We have members on the south shore, north shore, BR and all over the state. Not many of our members are on MUD any longer. We mostly live in our FB group. See my signature for a link to it as well as the LLK website where you can join if you choose to.

Congrats on the 40. They are an obsession, no doubt. I've had 2 and do miss them from time to time. We should be having a meeting soon (trying to work it out with Lakeside Toyota in Metairie to have a meeting there). They are one of our sponsoring dealerships and we usually have a meeting there once per year. Would love to have you come join us.

Cody is a good guy and the BSLCA does still exist. If you ask him for a refund I'm sure he'll extend it. Many of us are members of both clubs. If you're in Harahan, then LLK is closer to you. We have members on the south shore, north shore, BR and all over the state. Not many of our members are on MUD any longer. We mostly live in our FB group. See my signature for a link to it as well as the LLK website where you can join if you choose to.

Congrats on the 40. They are an obsession, no doubt. I've had 2 and do miss them from time to time. We should be having a meeting soon (trying to work it out with Lakeside Toyota in Metairie to have a meeting there). They are one of our sponsoring dealerships and we usually have a meeting there once per year. Would love to have you come join us.
Thank you for the reply. Glad both are operational. I'll be glad to join both. Also, sorry for posting to the crawl page with a new member question. Pulling up the FB page now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom