💥 2021 Sounder of Swine 💥 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Redgrrr would love some details on the turbo log concept. Found some similar concepts on google but nothing that looks exactly the same. Assume you are just coring out the middle but not sure what you are doing on the bottom.

We had a pine beetle infestation. Generally happens as mothers natures cure for over crowded forest. If I remember correctly it has happens historically about every 40-60 years here in the black hills. Trees die standing and rot from the inside core out. Hollow center and super dry…

I make them too when I can find them by dipping the chainsaw into the center of a dry cut log. Know your chainsaw and skill set with them for sure…it’s not the safest deal. The saw likes to kick back and throw chains…it cloggs up the oiling of the bar so you have to pull it from the cut and run full throttle till you see bar oil spaying again and dip back in.

Boys caught some trout and made us supper

JMack forced Edgar to stay too long and “probably” get in trouble with The Boss

We are headed Back East now. Still 1,400 miles to go.

Small, but super awesome group!!

C159C31B-9EFB-41B3-89AD-1C1E9191A62C.jpeg

D9617CAB-E3BA-4210-9573-F9DC655B1966.jpeg

72A12B4B-95CA-4A72-8319-DAFC045E5159.jpeg

9258AC4E-03D2-4026-8F8A-5AA6F618644C.jpeg

235712A4-E013-428B-831A-26E1A9864AAF.jpeg

Did you check out all the boomsticks at Buffalo Willie’s?

Did you check out all the boomsticks at Buffalo Willie’s?
Unfortunately no. My only mechanical failure happened when we stopped for lunch in Cody. My tailgate handle magically broke while I was enjoying my beer and burger. Luckily my traveling mechanic/parts store had one in stock but it was one of those 3D printed handles and it took too much time to make fit and we ran out of time to clean up and make the museum before they closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom