SOLD 2021 LC200he mods Tampa Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://youtu.be/OsJJ_l5jSZY
Well plans change so I’m listing my 2021 Land Cruiser Heritage Edition. Plan was to retire in February and move to Wyoming but work has convinced me to give them three more years in Florida. I purchased her new from Thronhill Toyota when I upgraded from a trd pro 4runner and was then shipped to Florida. Current mileage is 14,563, accident free and garage kept. The lc200 color is silver but is currently wrapped in flat od green. After getting wrapped it was shipped to Ozark Overland for some modifications.

Mods:
Chrome delete (side mirrors were also repainted to match trim color)
Slee dual swing out with full size spare and matching heritage wheel with the ladder in the other swing out.
TJM front bull bar bumper with comeup remote 12500 winch with factor 55 lead and ultra hook.
Big country rear drawer system
Big country roof rack
295/70 r18 nitto grappler recons (5)
Dobinson adjustable MRA with def drop, track bars, panhard rod control arms.
Rear has wireless remote airbags
Arb dual air compressor
LRA 24 gallon second fuel tank
Slee sliders

Flaws:
Small chip of front metal bumper

Attached a link to a video made by Ozark overland who completed the mods. He discusses the mods and why he recommends them. The metal trax holder is off and the spare in the back is a matching bronze he wheel.

I’ll add a pic the spot on the bumper when I get home. The video should cover everything but if you want more pics of anything specific please let me know and I’ll add them. Asking 125k obo. Not really sure what to list it at with all the mods.

9515A0C6-B0E2-438A-8B14-18C4AA41B7DA.jpeg

E94B79AC-88E0-4DB5-8466-163C67A77616.jpeg

DB29F47A-A3CA-4B0E-8294-1905BB5C85C3.jpeg

A43C2267-0AA9-41AC-AC86-F5E1AC40C19D.jpeg

2246CB18-4C5B-4F0C-B859-BFF0B758C701.jpeg

price? disregard

Beautiful LC.
I'll bet you'll miss this after you sell it.
GLWS!

Beautiful LC.
I'll bet you'll miss this after you sell it.
GLWS!
I keep forgetting to pull the add. I changed my mind months ago. I’ve added add skids and waiting on some other items for her to arrive.. Buddy let me hold his Raptor 37 for a weekend and while it was a great truck just didn’t do it for me. She isn’t going anywhere.

I keep forgetting to pull the add. I changed my mind months ago. I’ve added add skids and waiting on some other items for her to arrive.. Buddy let me hold his Raptor 37 for a weekend and while it was a great truck just didn’t do it for me. She isn’t going anywhere.
Glad to hear that. Bring her out to our neighborhood some time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom