For Sale 2021 LC200 - NEW - Fully built - BP-51, XPEL, Chrome delete, Sliders, Winch, More... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
This 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser 200-series is for sale for $131,413.

This baby is 100% turnkey available today.

This is our first LC200 built in about two years and that hasn’t been pre-sold. Midnight black metallic with Terra leather, full chrome delete, Old Man Emu BP-51 suspension, 12.5 gallon Aux fuel tank with fully upgraded plumbing (100% stainless steel), entire vehicle wrapped in XPEL Ultimate Plus Paint protection film. XPEL Ceramic window tint, CeramicPRO Marine undercarriage. OEM gloss-black powder-coated wheels, 30" Rigid ADAPT light bat in grille, @sleeoffroad LX570 Sliders, Michelin LT285/65/18 tires, @TRAIL TAILOR Hidden Winch mount in front bumper (Warn Zeon 12s Platinum) with wireless remote and synthetic rope Factor55 1.5' Fairlead and F55 Ultra Hook.

If interested, please text me at 317-385-9572 or email me at esarjeant@edmartin.com

Note, this is a 2021 (not a 2020). New vehicle, never titles. 118 miles. (trips to body shop and XPEL for film only).

Eric builds these trucks RIGHT!

One of the very few dealerships I would ever buy pre built from. Solid work on all of them.

One of the very few dealerships I would ever buy pre built from. Solid work on all of them.

yes, but is there really $40,000 of parts and labor into the mods?

yes, but is there really $40,000 of parts and labor into the mods?

No one NEEDS $40k in mods... It's for whoever WANTS $40k in mods.:bang:

mods.JPG

Lost track of how many vehicles I've purchased from Eric at Ed Martin. 6 maybe? And I lived in VA and now NH. Two weeks ago, I was hunting for a 2021 Tacoma for my son. None to be found anywhere. I emailed Eric with specs. Despite being on vacation, he found the exact truck, possibly the only one in that spec east of the Mississippi, and got it inbound to the dealership on an electronic hand shake. For the usual very fair price, from a distance with no BS. Buy with confidence.

Eric. What’s the $2500 market adjustment for?

Eric. What’s the $2500 market adjustment for?
Sorry, this one actually sold. I am completely sold out of Land Cruiser‘s until when/if the 300 comes to the US in the future. Many dealers are charging a $10,000 market adjustment due to scarcity. On this one I had it listed but waved it for the customer

This is a very nice LC. And i'm not faulting you for market adjustment. You are in it to make money, and you seem to be doing it without trying to rip someone off. You are honest and upfront about the cost, and where the total comes from. This is a 'want' vehicle, not a 'need' vehicle.

But i had no idea XPEL protection and lightbars are so expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom