2021 LC 200 configurator live - no new HE colors for US? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I read a few weeks ago that we would be getting silver and grey as new colors for the Heritage Edition (as well as a third row option). Toyota USA has the 2021 configurator up on the website now but none of that stuff is shown. Wondering if these new options are actually coming to the US after all?

Hey guys, I read a few weeks ago that we would be getting silver and grey as new colors for the Heritage Edition (as well as a third row option). Toyota USA has the 2021 configurator up on the website now but none of that stuff is shown. Wondering if these new options are actually coming to the US after all?

Why should we be surprised that Toyota software is running a little behind?

I'd give it a couple of weeks to see the new colors and options.

;)

The “configurator” on the Toyota Qatar site shows a 2016 LC ;).
14F22694-B006-4C3A-9562-864F4A973F33.jpeg

I wanted a magnetic grey HE but the dealership said no go so my deposit went towards a white one. Should I make a stink and wait it out or let it go?

I wanted a magnetic grey HE but the dealership said no go so my deposit went towards a white one. Should I make a stink and wait it out or let it go?

White hides scratches better than darker colors....

And i still feel that a light color car is less hot in the summer...but that could be my imagination.

Production just started on the 2021s. I’m guessing silver and gray will be added to the HE selection in a few months. Toyotas press release a few weeks ago confirmed the new colors

For anyone who was following this thread before, noticed today that the USA website now permits the 2021 HE to be configured in silver or grey. Looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom