Wanted 2021 Land cruiser heritage edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Color
White
Hi all - looking to purchase a 2021 HE but can’t find one locally. Prefer white but open to other colors. If anyone has a lead I’d appreciate it.

Thanks
Bill

Thanks! Crazy that they are asking $125k. I guess it can’t hurt to make an offer at MSRP

Also looking for any good leads. Crazy how some dealers are giving discounts and others are firm at $30k over!

This one is right down the road from me at Bayfield yota (southern MD Dealerl). It hasn't been out on the lot very long. I asked it about when I was getting my oil changed - think they said GM drove around a bit, but it looked basically new.

Happy to check it out for someone.

This one is right down the road from me at Bayfield yota (southern MD Dealerl). It hasn't been out on the lot very long. I asked it about when I was getting my oil changed - think they said GM drove around a bit, but it looked basically new.

Thanks! I was able to lock one down yesterday! Amazing how much some dealers want for them and how firm they are on their ADM.

1624286401513.png

$120k, LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom