For Sale 2021 Heritage 6500 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
cruiser.jpg

hmm... bait... n switch.... and here i was thinking that tactic is only used by sleazy used car salesmen

is the title clean or salvaged on this???
yea, I'm pretty sure the ins company totaled it for the bumper/fender damage. it likely twisted the frame beyond alignment. just stroke the 100k check and crush it, is what they would do.

I think the state of ownership from the owners of the last U.S. Land Cruiser is sad (2021). From what I've seen most people bought them only in order to flip at a later date for what they thought would be a big profit.
not I. keeping mine forever

Where did u get the rims from?
They look like standard 42601-0C030 tundra steelies. Nothing special about them. Same exact wheel as 42601-0C060 tundra spare. Color is what makes them different. Both p/ns available at any Toyota dealer in USA.

You can also get the 42601-0C050 which is the same wheel appearance wise but has thicker steel construction and was for export market only.

Insurance did not total the vehicle. The damage was cosmetic. Insurance paid to ship it back to Ed Martin Toyota, for all repairs. Clear, not salvaged title. They are Tundra steelies.

Insurance did not total the vehicle. The damage was cosmetic. Insurance paid to ship it back to Ed Martin Toyota, for all repairs. Clear, not salvaged title. They are Tundra steelies.
That was sarcasm on my part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom