For Sale 2021 Heritage 6500 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
cruiser.jpg

I’ll take the buy it now price of $10,000

Cool truck, but a price would probably help.
Sorry about that. $130/obo
Full skid plates, rock sliders, ome bp, lr fuel tank, spider trax, arb rear storage, prinsu pre wired for light bar, safari snorkel, Baja designs fog lights, Apple car play, built in radar, original wheels on bfg’s.

I think the state of ownership from the owners of the last U.S. Land Cruiser is sad (2021). From what I've seen most people bought them only in order to flip at a later date for what they thought would be a big profit.

It is pretty sad when a Landcruiser enthusiast, comes on here to post there vehicle for sale, only to get beat up. Very quick to judge the reasons for selling. To tell the truth, my 17 year old son was rear ended, at a complete stop, by someone doin 55mph. His Tacoma was totaled. Luckily, he was just banged up, and shook up. Now we have to replace his truck in a crazy market. So please, keep your negative comments to yourself.

It is pretty sad when a Landcruiser enthusiast, comes on here to post there vehicle for sale, only to get beat up. Very quick to judge the reasons for selling. To tell the truth, my 17 year old son was rear ended, at a complete stop, by someone doin 55mph. His Tacoma was totaled. Luckily, he was just banged up, and shook up. Now we have to replace his truck in a crazy market. So please, keep your negative comments to yourself.
Glad your son is okay. May want to post a lot more pictures if you expect to get above MSRP.

I'm being judgy, so sorry if I miss something...

The photo is from the OP's illustrious 8-post posting history (he's an LC enthusiast after all, and likely contributes elsewhere).

Failed to disclose the deer strike. I'd think it'd be noteworthy for a 6,500 mi vehicle with a 130k asking price.
That's unfortunate.

I was not aware that there was a post requirement to be a enthusiast? My plan, if a serious buyer were to come along, was to give full disclosure, of the deer incident. It is in plain site for anyone to view, since I posted the photos last year.

I was not aware that there was a post requirement to be a enthusiast? My plan, if a serious buyer were to come along, was to give full disclosure, of the deer incident. It is in plain site for anyone to view, since I posted the photos last year.
"It is pretty sad when a Landcruiser enthusiast, comes on here to post..."

To be fair, you did call yourself an enthusiast.
If you'd like to increase your chances of serious inquiry, lots more photos, some type of build list/modifications or indications of what is driving your pricing are table stakes. The high price carries a burden of more information to satisfy potential suitors (and trolls).

Best of luck.

OP GLWS - Mud classifieds are a wreck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom