2021 - Fall Crawl Ticket For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to the FC event next week. My ticket is up for sale. Please post a note here if you are interested. $45 Zelle/Paypal works.

I'm on the same boat... we had to move my daughter's b-day party to next Saturday and I'm not going to make it. 😒

I think I paid $75 with 3 shirts.

@CondeCruiser I'm sure there will be one. I may have one of my puppy will ride in the back of the 40

So, what do I need to show the office at the Cove in order to get in to this? Will my name be on a list? I PM'd Stump but haven't heard back.

So, what do I need to show the office at the Cove in order to get in to this? Will my name be on a list? I PM'd Stump but haven't heard back.
From what I had gathered, the $45 is the registration fees for the event that is payable to CLCC and included 1x 'L' event T-Shirt (I wear a L, you may be able to swap for a different size). All other fees are extra. More details are here - 2021 FALL CRAWL Information – Capital Land Cruiser Club - https://capitallandcruiserclub.com/fall-crawl/

The front gate you will have to pay for camping. If you are camping. And they will probably charge you a day use fee. Then drive to camp 6 and let whoever is at the registration table know you got unleashed ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom