2021 CLCC Truck Show & Swap Meet Committee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
We have a great opportunity to build on the popularity and success of the swap meet over the last few years.

It is high time we established a formal standing committee for our Truck Show & Swap Meet.
I know we got some volunteers at the March meeting, but I can't find my notes :bang:

So, if you want to take an active roll in the club, this is the perfect opportunity. This is a low key event that largely runs itself once it gets going.
We are just looking to tighten up our participant parking to maximize the space and flow of the event.

Committee Chair@TRDdrew (?) correct me if I got this wrong. I vaguely recall this from the last (March 2021) meeting...
Site Acquisition & Event Parking Planner@Tikicruiser
Advertising Vendor Outreach Chair
Graphics/ Ad Banner Creator
Food & Drink Chair@iptman
Truck Show Prizes Lead

Cheers,
Stump

Might need some background on we have gone about doing this outreach, but I would be willing to take on the Vendor outreach.

I wasn’t at the March meeting but happy to help with something.

Fall Crawl I’m still up in the air so we’ll see but this I haven’t missed the last two years.

Have we picked a date yet?

I know we got some volunteers at the March meeting, but I can't find my notes :bang:

Committee Chair@TRDdrew (?) correct me if I got this wrong. I vaguely recall this from the last (March 2021) meeting...
Site Acquisition & Event Parking Planner@Tikicruiser
Advertising Vendor Outreach Chair
Graphics/ Ad Banner Creator
Food & Drink Chair@iptman
Truck Show Prizes Lead

Cheers,
Stump

I thought we did, but I can't remember what the actual date was.
What kind of beer were they serving at the march meeting?

To The Top
Get your rig shined up and all your Crap sorted out. The Swap Meet will be on us shortly!

Date of this shin dig?
If you came to a meeting you would know when!! 😀 Just busting your balls with all those kids you ain’t got time to poop in piece.
First weekend in October! Or October 2nd.

It looks like I'll be out of town during the swap meet so I'm posting some excellent crap in the classified section.
Don't worry old man, I can take them and sell em for you

If you came to a meeting you would know when!! 😀 Just busting your balls with all those kids you ain’t got time to poop in piece.
First weekend in October! Or October 2nd.
So is it October 2nd or September 25th? Thought I saw another thread saying September 25th.

So is it October 2nd or September 25th? Thought I saw another thread saying September 25th.
its Oct 2, I had made a typo, its corrected in the other thread as well :beer:

We will have food provided by a local food truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom