2021 CLCC Swap Meet & Truck show ... What are You bringing ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for a decent stock Fj 40 steering wheel. The one I have is awful beat up and sad looking.
Also looking for stock forty front springs and stock Toyota 3 point seat belts

I will be participating as a SUPPORTING VENDOR this year and Self-Donating a portion of my proceeds back to the club again just like at Fall Crawl last year and again planned as well this year there too ........

i have a better idea of what to, bring and with folks might need or want , :

- DECALS DECALS DECALS

- NOS Parts

- Freshly
Gold Cad / Yellow Chromate Plated Various Parts

- #7 #8 Mark head bolts both Yellow zinc and Silver zinc

- i will have tons of NON Land Cruiser FSM's , 4runner Hilux etc DIESEL topics , stuff nobody aint seen ever ......

- NOS Alternators , NOS Alternators , NOS Alternators if you need a new unit now wait till u see what comes Saturday , not just land cruiser but 22R and 22RE applications

- NOS Voltage Regulators too

- lotz of UNICORNS , like lotz ..............

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I’m looking for a decent stock Fj 40 steering wheel. The one I have is awful beat up and sad looking.
Also looking for stock forty front springs and stock Toyota 3 point seat belts
I've got some front springs

@TRFCSUX @CondeCruiser
Eric if you don’t make the swap meet and you and Steve Mack a deal I can facilitate delivery.

Anyone need their Baofeng radio programmed? I may be able to do other radios if the Baofeng programming cable (pretty generic) fits the radio.
I have a couple of new Baofengs that need to be programmed. I will bring them to the swap meet if you could help with programming them.

84372-90a00jpg.image.200x167.jpg

DSCN9941.JPG

DSCN8265_2048x.jpg
DSCN9748_2048x.JPG

Last edited:
oh snap

i will have OVER 50+ various TOYOTA Dealer Shop shop shirts and other Garb !

loaded up and ready to let loose .....

Last edited:
@TRFCSUX
Pm sent, Steve

you should try to attend , lots of kool non land cruiser toyota like HILUX and Treckers come like last year.........

there were a whole crowd of 1980 DIESEL Kidz there too , from Fredrick , i stay in touch with one , nice folks

Anyone need their Baofeng radio programmed? I may be able to do other radios if the Baofeng programming cable (pretty generic) fits the radio.
I have 2 new ones. It'll be great if you could get them programmed.

I have the following items and can bring to the swap meet, if there is interest.

- Complete OEM 100LC Suspension components - TB & Springs from a 2001 LC, OEM tokico shock absorbers + hardware - bought in 7/21. These were installed on my LX for ~500 miles - $550
- OEM side steps / running boards from a 2001 LX - $150 OBO
- 3rd row seating from a 2001 LX, Grey, good condition - $150 OBO
- AHC front shocks - New - $300
If anybody is interested in these, I'll load them up in the truck. Otherwise, I'll just let them sit in my garage and not bother to disturb their slumber:)

I am going to make it this year. I have a mix of FJ60 and FJ40 parts to bring. I also have a set of new 4Runner wheels that are still for sale.

Hey Guys, we did a post like this last year and a lot of people seem to comment and like it soooo......

Post up what are you bringing to sell/swap or what you are looking for.

I'm currently working on getting the event out on Facebook and Instagram as well. The Date is Saturday October 2, 2021 and the start time is gonna be 10am. I also be posting here an updated map of how we are gonna lay the parking out this year. Someone else or myself (looking for volunteers) will be assisting in showing people where to park. Updates will be up shortly.

I'll kick this off im bringing

LED pods
OEM 16 chrome LX470 wheels
miscellaneous 100 series parts ( ill check what i have )
pictures soon to come

View attachment 2775432

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom