2021 Christmas Party, December 18th! at Kim's! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh, don't forget to bring cash for raffle prizes..... :) solar panels are the grand prize plus 24 others!

20211211_142825.jpg

This year's party favours....

20211213_193703.jpg

There are two menu items for our Party.

We have ordered a Rib Eye roast for the Christmas feast. We will have potatoes, gravy and a mix of veggies.

We will also have salmon with rice and a mix of veggies.

Please include your preference with your RSVP.

Thank you,

Kim and Brenda.

Arrival time: anytime after 1:30 pm

Appies will appear mid afternoon.

Dinner: please arrive by 5pm. Dinner will be served shortly after. Choices are between Rib Eye roast with potatoes and gravy or salmon and rice pilaf. There will be various veggies and salads as well.

Byob.

Prize draws will be later in the evening.

Pool and shuffleboard will be available in the games room and depending on the weather, we may have a fire.

Thus far, i think we are at 22 people. Please RSVP if you have not already so i can figure out seating needs.

See you Saturday.

Hard to say what the 'weather' will be like Saturday but know that everyone who can brave the 'rain or snow', and do so safely given their own risk managment, is welcome.

The party must go on.

Hey all in light of the announcements just made on the coming restrictions on Monday would it be wiser to postpone the party to the New Year? I hate to be a buzz kill but this may not be the right time for us to gather,

Hey all in light of the announcements just made on the coming restrictions on Monday would it be wiser to postpone the party to the New Year? I hate to be a buzz kill but this may not be the right time for us to gather,
My wife is worried that I might bring home covid. Sorry I will not be coming this time. Kim and Brenda have been very kind to offer to host this gathering, and have undoubtedly worked hard to make it happen. Some unused food
will probably be wasted and we must help Kim recover his losses.

Last edited:
Small-ish crowd, possibly to late to cancel food, we are good either way.

I also have no problem at all to contribute to any costs, but have now officially decided not to make the trip from Squamish. Partly also due to all the snow that fell here last night and fear of what the Sea to Sky highway will be like with holiday traffic.

Confirmed with Kim that the party is a GO for tonight! :beer: I'm sick with a cold, so likely will have to pass, but Andrew is delivering the raffle prizes, so bring cash!

party is a GO.

We respect everyone who has to make a decision for themselves and their family. For those who are comfortable, you are welcome in our home.

Food prep is well underway.

See you all this afternoon. Merry Christmas to all and long live the Coastal Cruiser Club.

Kim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom