2020 Snorkel options for 3FE 1991 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for some advice on this, and what I've been able to find is widespread across a lot of years.

What snorkels are good for the 3FE FJ80 these days?

Only one I've found is the ARB and it's $400 US. Is this worth it?

I may have to sell the ol cruiser in a year as I'll be moving to a region of Canada that would want punishing out of province inspections (so it's sell it for $5000 or spend $5000 on frivolous repairs). I'm doing a ton of body work this year in the hopes of making it look nice since, thankfully, almost everything else is in good working order.

Looking for some advice on this, and what I've been able to find is widespread across a lot of years.

What snorkels are good for the 3FE FJ80 these days?

Only one I've found is the ARB and it's $400 US. Is this worth it?

I may have to sell the ol cruiser in a year as I'll be moving to a region of Canada that would want punishing out of province inspections (so it's sell it for $5000 or spend $5000 on frivolous repairs). I'm doing a ton of body work this year in the hopes of making it look nice since, thankfully, almost everything else is in good working order.
Where in the Great White North are you moving too?

I couldn't justify the coin for the name brand ones, went with the Amazon knock-off for like $70. Works fine and has held up just fine.

I believe the Chinese knock-off ones are known for the additional roll-over protection.

I couldn't justify the coin for the name brand ones, went with the Amazon knock-off for like $70. Works fine and has held up just fine.
Was there a particular type you got? Awesome to hear that the knockoff works.

Also it'll probably be New Brunswick. Their mandatory inspection program looks pretty punishing for older vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom