2020 Rendezvous in the Ozarks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The 2020 dates are Oct 16-18, and @SammyT96LX450 and I are going, Anyone else joining us?

Steve and I are going and signed up, Not sure about staying on site, not sure I'll even take a truck. but wanted to sign up and go see the vendors. Have some time to work out the details.

I know Dwayne is signing up as well

I’m thinking I may try and work this one in.

Steve suppose to take his 🐷 I’m taking the 🐷 this time. I’m signed up
I call BS on Steve...and the pig.. I had a great time last year. pending it actually happens, I might make it happen, but i'd be plus 2, leaving a new born at home as collateral for the release. It will be a game time decision. no night runs for me, my plus two will be almost 6 and 4

yeah, and I should probably take the Fj45 and not the Prius but we shall see how things play out! :)
Dwayne, was it dog friendly? I heard maybe?

yeah, and I should probably take the Fj45 and not the Prius but we shall see how things play out! :)
Dwayne, was it dog friendly? I heard maybe?
Yes lots of good dogs

A2542978-A0AF-484C-A4BC-343F31D52135.jpeg

6970343A-3288-4381-A6F3-5CD1FACBF860.jpeg

C830BE83-C192-4151-B6C3-8CCEA1004D64.jpeg

81D74F4E-5BC8-4A97-BAB5-9E9B8D2E4703.jpeg

8608A02A-3348-4085-B790-0A4D81CC65BF.jpeg

I was trying to send this picture when the other ones pop up. I think this was down there or another Arkansas run

DA2804DB-7AA9-40F7-BAEC-44CA21330C77.jpeg

Hey ladies and gents. I’m going to book my stay (electric site) at mulberry mountain. Lot more space to spread out. It’s only 15 min drive down the mountain to the event (whatever that will look like this year). I’ll post up my site this weekend

Hi guys, I've been lurking on this forum for a while and have lived in KC area for 30 years but haven't participated in any Tornado Alley Cruisers events before. I have recently got back to Landcruisers and am building up a 200. I'd be interesting in learning some more about this event and potentially participating in trail runs/events in the area.

Hey you all I think Rob and I are camping with Sam at Mulberry it is nicer and more room,I think we have quite a few rigs going down I know 5 from Columbia not counting KC guys. KCjazz if you are interested just sign up for the event but not trails we do our own trails, they have a lot of vendors and good raffles, last year they had 350 people show up

Hey everyone, I'm over in St. Louis, but want to get involved with the Cruiser community in Missouri. I plan on bringing my 100 to the event and would love to find a group to wheel with. I plan on getting there Wednesday night and leaving Saturday night or Sunday morning. Would like to wheel some technical trails but nothing too extreme as it will be my first trip out after blowing my front diff and I need to drive home. :bang: Here's my rig in its current state (open-open with ATRAC, steel armor, 35s).

Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 1.21.00 PM.png

Windrock_trail22_GSMTR2019.jpg

NewDiffBertha.jpg

Here was the carnage that caused me to be MIA for around a year (drove in 2WD)
IMG_3522.jpg

@Trist would love to have you join us for some of the Wheeling I'm not sure if everybody but a few of us are camping at mulberry mountain. Are club generally runs ham frequency 146.580 I can pm you my phone number if you wish.

Great! Charging up the HAM right now and sent you a PM. I look forward to meeting you folks

Hello everyone, thanks again for being so welcoming and organizing a great trip! I have uploaded the photos and videos to Google Photos: Rendezvous in the Ozarks 2020 (TAC) . Send me a PM if you can access them or want a higher quality video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom