Events/Trails 2020 ONSC Christmas Party @ The Barn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Without reading through the thread, Tandy and I will be there if there is room.

Just read through. Will RSVP once we find out if it’s just me or me and Tandy. We have a sick dog she may stay home with.

Smith out. I do plan on making it to one event in the new year. Sucky year but we have it better than the majority of the people on the planet. Mmmmm....bacon.

Merry Christmas everyone,

I am so ready for some barn therapy and hitting the trails. This COVID $hit and wearing a mask at work all day long is getting old. I hope there are more folks that feel the same and will come this weekend or at least come Saturday for the food and festivities. Even if you are waiting until the last minute to decide whether to come or not, you are more than welcome at the barn.

The gate will be dummy locked Friday morning for the port-o-john(Vee) delivery and for anyone that wants to come early and scope out a prime camping spot. There is plenty of room to spread out and some great camping spots by the creek and off in the woods. Friday afternoon I could use a little help going 5 miles from the barn and loading a trailer with firewood. So anyone that can be there around 3, your help will be appreciated.

The Christmas party is for families so I do hope everyone with kids will try and bring the little ones for a visit and see Santa and let them be kids again. The barn is one place that brings a little sanity in this crazy world and I am looking forward to the feeling I get when I am there.

Hope to see you guys this weekend! :beer:

I'm mostly new here, but must say this really sounds like a cool group and event- love the family friendly aspect too (I've got 2 young girls that need an introduction to camping)

Hope I can participate in future festivities. Cheers!

Kenny, I will bring my wood splitter over to the barn on Friday afternoon. I have a trailer, do you need help bringing wood over? Call me at 919 741 0074

Kurt

Working tomorrow so I won't make it by 3 on Friday. (might be late Fri, might be Sat.) but will be there in time for another run or helping split wood Saturday afternoon.

Kenny, I will bring my wood splitter over to the barn on Friday afternoon. I have a trailer, do you need help bringing wood over? Call me at 919 741 0074

Kurt

I’ve got a trailer but splitter would be great. I will call you in the morning.

Working tomorrow so I won't make it by 3 on Friday. (might be late Fri, might be Sat.) but will be there in time for another run or helping split wood Saturday afternoon.

I will take you up on that offer Sean. Thanks!

Evan and I will not be arriving until 430 or so, if we can still be of service please text us an address and we will be there

I'm out as well, something has come up. hope everyone has a good time .

Hope everyone has a great time. Kids have hockey all weekend so we’re going to miss. 5 games in 2 days for us. Also trying to welcome a new pup to the family. Merry Christmas everyone.

FYI - Due to the small number of kids coming, Santa is going to miss this year. :(

Bummed I couldn't make it, I was hoping to swing by really fast on the way to Charlotte, but my car rental got messed up so I ended up just taking a train so I can work while I travel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom