2020 Lone Star Cruiser Round Up...Rescheduled! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jebber

Brokedown southa Dallas
SILVER Star
Threads
91022277_10158172936709198_1660344626176851968_n.jpg

To learn more and register for the event visit our website.

It's our 17th year and we'd love to see y'all down in Texas!
Toyotas, Tacos, Rock Crawling, Expo Run, Live Music and more. Special guests this year are GXOR

Stay Updated:

Official Thread
Facebook Event Page

Last edited:
Anyone thinking of hitting this up? I think I'm in for Friday night and Saturday. I know @marketShark isn't going to miss it!

We usually have a big group out there. I'm leaving either Thursday after work or Friday morning.

We usually have a big group out there. I'm leaving either Thursday after work or Friday morning.
I’m thinking of trying for the same this year.

Yeah, the food situation should be good. I might not even pack anything to eat but maybe some trail side snacks.

We do need to get a signup going for our annual Saturday morning Austin crew breakfast.

I plan on hitting Cooper's again for a heap of BBQ. Can't wait for Roundup. I may be able to go Thursday as well; Friday AM for sure.

Just registered.

I'm driving in for it. I will be there Thursday afternoon. Plan is to stay until Sunday..no point driving that far and only stay 2 nights.

If you need room and board in Austin, you know where I live Pat.
:)

Not sure if I’m heading out Thursday afternoon or early Friday morning, but will be there one way or the other.

Already registered. I'll be there Friday sometime, probably mid afternoon at the latest. Already signed up for breakfast stuff too. Maiden voyage for my new LX450. So stoked!

I just registered. Hope to make it to the Austin meetup on the 15th to introduce myself. I met a couple of you at COTA in maybe 2018 and bought parts (tail light lense?) from @Mr Cimarron a couple years ago.

I hit the deck this morning, departure still TBD

Yup, registered this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom