TLCA 2020 Fall Crawl Information page (Official) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They do have a full on building with shower and running water, just not at camp 6. It's between camp 6 and check in

Within flip-flop range? :)

Within flip-flop range? :)
ummm we all will have trucks there but... then again everything is within range of flip flops... LOL

looks like this will be a good learning experience for using my radios. I've only ever put the 2 radios on the same channel and talked lol
so looks like it'll be ch 15 and up for this trip!
I'll be right there with you!

Did anyone go wheeling today or are most showing up tomorrow?
I won’t arrive tomorrow until around noon. Will we be able to wheel or will everyone already be out on the trails?

Did anyone go wheeling today or are most showing up tomorrow?
I won’t arrive tomorrow until around noon. Will we be able to wheel or will everyone already be out on the trails?
that's my expected arrival time as well and I have the same questions!
There will likely be someone in camp or others who are arriving at similar times.
You can also call on CLCC channel 3 on the radio, which is setup to go thru the repeater, to reach out and see who is near camp and that you could meet up with.
What types of trails are you planning to run?

There will likely be someone in camp or others who are arriving at similar times.
You can also call on CLCC channel 3 on the radio, which is setup to go thru the repeater, to reach out and see who is near camp and that you could meet up with.
What types of trails are you planning to run?
Green/Blue

Welp, another epic Fall Crawl is in the books.
A yuge THANK YOU! to all of you who came out to our "little" event and made it fantastic.
I also want to give by name recognition to those individuals whose critical contributions before, during, and after the event we invaluable to it's success.
@afgman786 - Ahmad (and his GF, for saving the event by bringing the maps I left at home)
@L8Shift - Faith
@Jakes40 - Chris
@1MOA - Alexy
@Tikicruiser - Jeff
@emorth - Ed
@StaleAle - Jon
@76FJ40 - Bob
@JohnVee - Stan
@VA.CRUISER - Burl
We are definitely doing this again next year, so if you want to ensure a spot, be sure to stay tuned in August 2021 for the announcement and be ready to jump on registering.
Based on the feedback from this year's event, and the fact the event sold out in under 72 hours, I expect next years registration pace will be similar.

Last edited:
For those of you who either couldn't make it, for various reasons, or weren't sure about signing up and chose not to, here is a link to the thread where many pictures and discussions about the event are being posted:

396248A6-0F48-497A-A946-BB0610C78C30.jpeg
Great time ... will definitely be there next year!... thanks again @Stumpalama and capital team

This was my first CLCC event and it was so fun. What a great group of guys and it was well planned and executed. I got there and back in one piece so I’ll be back next year.
3B8F5C36-5C6C-4E02-81F7-F8757D0B9ABC.jpeg

A big thank you to all our Sponsors that helped support this event!
FC2020 Sponsors.jpg

Last edited:
Thank You Very Much for the opportunity to take part in such a special and unique event , :)

helping folks out in any way i can has been my motto since Boy Scouts in High Skool ....

i was glad and proud to help the 2 separate Parties still present when i finely woke up just after 12 ish Noon all curled up snug in Double Cab SUPER HILUX 😆

i luckily had a New Battery Cable i made with my own 2 hands and a new oem serviceable terminals ends

i found myself in bone chilling pouring rain soaked to the well bones , with my new helper the owner of a 1st Generation TACOMA , we did not have a moment to spare even to exchange names , but a strong MUD Buddies bond formed quickly , and we pounded out his needed repair so he could make it home to his family that night

then ........

him and his navigator fellow partner road-trip friend , saw me struggling to get all me wears , parts , easy ups , and table frantically

down and stuffed into the back of SUPER HILUX , by this time most parts boxes were soaked solid and well so was i shivering cold to the core

they both came up and just started handing me box after box into my cap covered bed , like a well oiled MUD machine
they hung till all my STUFF was stowed and secure in my truck , and i could actually close my tail gate and make home my self to my brother whom had flown into town for the week from Colorado that Sunday morning ......

they did not have to stay , they could have simply left , they were both soaked too , to make it clear and covered in mud from laying under the truck

finally tailgate and cap lid shut , it was all over and the thought of my heater turned on full blast and warm dry cloths entered my mind

but before that sweet thought took hold a , very nice young woman approached me , and simply said Thank You , and handed me this ....

turns out one of the 2 Tacoma fellows had a sweet hart or wife , along too , she was in the dry truck during the whole battery terminals repair and i never knew ...........

i will keep this bottle and add it to my antique bottles collection , it is a reminder of fond memories that a cold wet day could not Tamp out .........:)

by then it was around 2pm .......and still pouring rain too

this is the special bottle she gave me , how sweet this special sauce is :D

i popped it when i got home to celebrate my Brothers return home after a long spell....

i am looking forward to next year already , and so are my new friends the Gore Family Grocery store .........🤣

4F656293-672C-4BFA-A7C6-C94958874659.jpeg

B2F36664-F5F9-480C-9D5D-51B78F0332E5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom