2020 DixieLand Christmas Party 12/05/2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Christmas Party will be 12/05/2020 at 6:30pm. Mark your calendars! We will have pork tenderloin and rice. Bring anything else you want to eat or drink. Babies and kids welcome. I will try to find all the firearms and put them in the safe or at least unload them. Depending on the weather we will get the firepit going so maybe bring outdoor chairs. Bring a gift for Dirty Santa.

We will be as responsible as we can with the covid, but be prepared for a last minute cancellation depending on the situation.

Need a good headcount about a week out. Come see if the Holleys can three-peat as undisputed Dirty Santa champions.

What's the limit for dirty Santa?

It was $20 last year. Will need board approval to change it.

I think I’m out again unless they cancel the Christmas Vacation showing. That woman lives to fill the calendar. 😩

Christmas Party will be 12/05/2020 at 6:30pm. Mark your calendars! We will have pork tenderloin and rice. Bring anything else you want to eat or drink. Babies and kids welcome. I will try to find all the firearms and put them in the safe or at least unload them. Depending on the weather we will get the firepit going so maybe bring outdoor chairs. Bring a gift for Dirty Santa.

We will be as responsible as we can with the covid, but be prepared for a last minute cancellation depending on the situation.

Need a good headcount about a week out. Come see if the Holleys can three-peat as undisputed Dirty Santa champions.
are we going to try to do it outside this year? looks like its 42 degrees with a 50% chance of rain that day.

The Christmas Party is on the ropes. Apparently numbers are spiking and going up, so a large gathering in a small space is not currently well-advised (prudent, sensible, sane, wise).

Our household has two healthcare workers and one habitual partier, so it may be best that we come up with an alternative plan.

Christmas Party is ON for this Saturday.

- 6pm
- Matt is making BBQ. Bring a side item.
- Bring a Dirty Santa gift, max $20.
- PM @Bama4door for location.

Need a good headcount, so please answer up if you are coming and how many.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning. I'll be there. @Bama4door can you PM the address?
Charles, the address is in our GroupMe. There is a calendar invitation that has all the details. If you can't find it, let me know and i'll send it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom