2020 BHCC? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

July 16th, 16th and 18th are the main trail dates. Our registration opens April 1st. Our guest generally show up the Wednesday before and leave Sunday after the event.

The Black Hills Cruiser Classic has been offering a two day overland scenic trail ride that starts Wednesday and you return to camp Thursday. There is an additional fee from the general registration to cover the added permit and insurance fees.

This will be the 3rd year. @CTHOR has planned the route and leads the trail rides.

Come out and join us Mark!

Info available?

Thanks,
mark

Here is the campground info For booking info. If you know your coming it’s not a bad idea to reserve a spot the days before or after the event you want to stay. There are a few small cabins that are available to rent on site as well.

Glad to know the dates. Tina and I are putting our calendar together. We have a 4th of July event here in CA, and need to coordinate with @2wheelbob in WY for the Relic Run as well. We may end up taking @Redgrrr up on his offer to fly in and borrow the troopie for the event

Last edited:
It's an annual trip that is organized and run by the folks at Expedition Utah. It's a trip they started back in 2009 (?) to celebrate old school camping and four wheel drive trips that we all took with our parents and grandparents. The trips are usually mellow with some mild four wheeling combined with historic education. It was originally open to any and all vehicles, technology, food, clothing, etc from 1979 and older (it's since been modified to 1989 dates). That means no cell phones, no GPS, no laptops or video games, no digital cameras, etc. I have hosted it twice (once in 2017 and last year). Last year, we were in the Wind River Range. Spent a day touring the Carissa goldmine and town of South Pass city and another day on Louis Lake, boating and fishing and just relaxing. As for this years dates, we have talked about holding a planning meeting sometime in late February or early March to set the dates and the location.

Mark and Jon, will you be joining us for BHCC 2020?

That's the plan. Would like to do the 2 day overland run also but not sure if we can make it. 3 day drive from CMCC.

2020 BHCC, I'm so there. I hope I win all the raffle prizes again!

Angelo

20190716_155247.jpg

We’re trying to coordinate our plans with the west coast Relic Run. Have to sit down and do the math on the Cumulative time we’ll be out, including retrieving the camper van after each event (borrowing rigs at both events)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom