2019 trips? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.snlandcruisers.com
Any of you guys interested in doing some trips this summer?

I just did three days down near Jarbidge, loved every bit of it. I am ready to do more.

8C1E66CD-D321-46D8-B221-879F4DB299D7.jpeg

Cheers

By the way, interested in local trips from overnight to multi-day/nights, south/east/west or north.

I also have on my radar, these trips for this year.

Everson Lake Trail - East Idaho
Goose Lake Trail - Cooke City Montana
Morison Jeep Trail - Red Lodge Montana

Looking for some Cruiserheads who like to camp, travel, wheel, fish, drink beer and campfires. ;)

Cheers

By the way, interested in local trips from overnight to multi-day/nights, south/east/west or north.

Looking for some Cruiserheads who like to camp, travel, wheel, fish, drink beer and campfires. ;)

Cheers
Hey Ian, I'm definitely up for some day trips or over-nighters ... I'm just not always reliable with the whole "have to go on a fire assignment" thing. So, I'm good as an alternate/last minute go/no-go.

I'm in too, I need to get out and see some new country.

Cheers

Great, yet another map made by color elitists for color normals. And copyright is 2009?

I am thinking about doing Everson Lake over the 4th. I was up there back in 2012 or 13 over the 4th. Had the whole place to ourselves.

Big snow year this year though, not sure the trail will be clear yet.

Cheers

From USFS

The Everson Creek trail is 3.3 miles long. It begins at the junction with Forest road #64004 and ends at Everson Lake. The trail is open for Hiking, horseback riding and Off Highway Vehicles (OHV) less than or equal to 50 inches wide

I can't tell if the road on this map is jeep, or less than 50" ... stupid color perfectionists think everyone can see 4 billion colors.

Last edited:
I should have noted I haven't been there, I just looked it up on the USFS page and found the 50" minimum. And I can't tell from the "official" map what color the road is. Yellow, green, chartreaux, puse, etc. If I were solo I'd print the map in B&W, and go anyway - and if stopped show the ranger the map and ask them to explain why the road isn't properly marked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom