2019 Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Registration is open for the 15th annual Southern Cruiser Crawl!! Dates: October 10-13 2019. Place: Hot Springs ORV Park, Hot Springs, AR. Come on out and enjoy one of the best ORV parks in America! Live music 2 nights and we'll feed you 3 nights. I suggest calling the park and confirming camping reservations that were made last year and to make new reservations. www.orvpark.com We look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones! Please go to Registration | CottonLand Cruisers for info and registration.

This trip was talked about a lot back in Spring but things have been pretty quiet lately. What's the latest on who's headed over? Any one got camping reservations yet?

This trip was talked about a lot back in Spring but things have been pretty quiet lately. What's the latest on who's headed over? Any one got camping reservations yet?
DLC has reserved 4 campsites at the Hot Springs KOA and there will be around 6-8 of us going this year. Always one of the best TLCA events of the year, y’all should come on. The park is excellent too, great trails.

Just did up my registration.
Got my usual Motorhouse spot.
Still got a Cruiser! Looks like I’ll be leaving it in camp or letting @jynx borrow it again, so I can stay in camp or just wheel with someone else!

@Bama4door, which sites did y'all get? We'll see if we can't put together an Alabama infield of sorts...being Talladega season an' all.

@Bama4door, which sites did y'all get? We'll see if we can't put together an Alabama infield of sorts...being Talladega season an' all.
@booradley booked them for us. Clarence, will you let Zach know what KOA sites we have for SCC this year?

Right now we have L18-21. They are 24x24 and I was told no limit on how many we could jam in each spot. I think DLC only has about 4-5 going right now, and I was thinking about dropping one. Depending on headcount you could probably use some of this space.

Right now we have L18-21. They are 24x24 and I was told no limit on how many we could jam in each spot. I think DLC only has about 4-5 going right now, and I was thinking about dropping one. Depending on headcount you could probably use some of this space.
Stephen @Forerunner and my brother in law are both joining us. I would keep all 4.

Just did up my registration.
Got my usual Motorhouse spot.
Still got a Cruiser! Looks like I’ll be leaving it in camp or letting @jynx borrow it again, so I can stay in camp or just wheel with someone else!
WTH does this post mean??
Did you sell the 80 crawler?

Sounds like DLC has more than a few going up as a group. What's it looking for our group? We gonna try and raft up some tent sites or make it a free-for-all and see what happens? I'm looking at you @Skitz, @ufg8r, @orion , @McDowra, @roryhamaker, and @jasonbraswell. :beer::cool:

Sounds like DLC has more than a few going up as a group. What's it looking for our group? We gonna try and raft up some tent sites or make it a free-for-all and see what happens? I'm looking at you @Skitz, @ufg8r, @orion , @McDowra, @roryhamaker, and @jasonbraswell. :beer::cool:

I'm going to be a game-time decision... I have travel scheduled all around Oct....

I'll be crashing tent sites or finding an empty spot out there....

15hr drive for me...

If I were to go, I'd fly in to Memphis or Little Rock and catch a ride to Hot Springs / ride along (read: drink beer) on the trails with someone...like I did a couple years ago.

But it's not likely I can make it this year.

- Brian

We aren't gonna make it,

Hate we will miss it, should be a great time who all is going?

Hate we will miss it, should be a great time who all is going?

Sorry y'all are missing it!
Looks like DLC has a decent group again this year! I think atleast 5 of us?
I'm already here in Hot Springs. Came up a few days early to do some mtn biking

So far its Rory, Chris, and me plus a couple passengers.

One of my co-workers just got back from a motorcycle trip up through the Hot Springs area. Here are a few of the highlights from his highlight deck.

Blue Ball Fire Dept..JPG

Mt Nebo Sunrise Pt.JPG

Sage Advise Arkansas DOT.JPG

I would highly recommend trying out the Hot Springs, the water doesn't even feel like water since it has so many minerals in it. I would also recommend the German restaurant down in the basement I forget the name especially if you like German beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom