2019 Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We’ve got an extra spot at the Hot Springs KOA you’re welcome to join us.
Man that would be awesome, we will gladly help out on costs ,food or whatever.

What helmet do the safety experts recommend?
What size hat do you wear? I have an extra Axel helmet that is brand new. It's for a jug head fool so it might not work. LOL Sell it to ya cheap!

@savirc, send a PM to @booradley . He reserved the spots for the dixieland cruiser guys and was about to let one go.
We had 4 spots and he was going to let one go, so 3 total. Last year we fit 2 tents on each site, so we should still have room with 3 spots.

I still have four reserved, but I am about to turn one loose probably Thursday.

CRAWL19 14.jpg

Damn it. I plan on being there but missed the online registration deadline. What do I need to do to to get myself out of procrastination hot water???

What do I need to do to to get myself out of procrastination hot water???

I had enough sense to register in time ... but now I ain't gonna be able to make it. And I'm all paid up. Can I just transfer my registration to Doc so it don't get wasted and to repay him for all his outstandin' medical advise through the years?? :rofl:

And also had to cancel my room at the Panther Valley place too so there might be an openin' there as well for somebody ... but I ain't payin' for that one. :flipoff2:

Carry on ...

:flamingo:

I had enough sense to register in time ... but now I ain't gonna be able to make it. And I'm all paid up. Can I just transfer my registration to Doc so it don't get wasted and to repay him for all his outstandin' medical advise through the years?? :rofl:

And also had to cancel my room at the Panther Valley place too so there might be an openin' there as well for somebody ... but I ain't payin' for that one. :flipoff2:

Carry on ...

:flamingo:
We can do that Sir. Thanks for your generosity! Hate you aren't gonna make it!

Got Sean Hebert from LA that needs a camp spot if you hear of anyone not coming. Holla at me if so.

I just dropped one tent spot at the KOA campground. Should be available if anyone needs it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom