2019 Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Registration is open for the 15th annual Southern Cruiser Crawl!! Dates: October 10-13 2019. Place: Hot Springs ORV Park, Hot Springs, AR. Come on out and enjoy one of the best ORV parks in America! Live music 2 nights and we'll feed you 3 nights. I suggest calling the park and confirming camping reservations that were made last year and to make new reservations. www.orvpark.com We look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones! Please go to Registration | CottonLand Cruisers for info and registration.

Last edited:
Quick FYI- RV spots are full.
Called last week and got the news.

There is a waiting list so get on it if you want to bring a camper/race trailer. There will also be 13 RV spots in the upper part of the big parking lot for any RV that can operate w/o power or water hook ups.

Glad yall are doing the expedition run again this year I am not a rock-basher that route was perfect last year also I tend to use run-on sentences when I am in a hurry thanks.

BoDean

I got the word from the park that all slots are full; even trailer parking. (My Yota Toter is fully contained, and dont need power or water)
The 13 slots you mentioned, are they being held back?
I did want to show up early and assist setting up and stuffing gimmie bags.

Last edited:
Wendy and I got out tent site yesterday and there were only 2 left. Just registered and working on what we going to drive out.
Your Purchase No.: 1238

IMG_20171210_163311687.jpg

Last edited:
BoDean

I got the word from the park that all slots are full; even trailer parking. (My Yota Toter is fully contained, and dont need power or water)

What I said earlier, all full.
Might put your name on the waiting list....

BoDean

I talked to Knox (park mgr) and he said the upper lot where they parked self contained campers/haulers will be utilized just like last year. Not sure what's left. If you can't get any help or your question answered then let me know and I'll call Knox. Not guaranteeing anything.

What I said earlier, all full.
Might put your name on the waiting list....
Done. If you folk can work to squeeze me in I would appreciate it.

Done. If you folk can work to squeeze me in I would appreciate it.
Man I'm sure Knox and the crew a the park will squeeze you in somewhere. The CLC BOD stays out of the camping reservation stuff for obvious reasons. We let the park handle the waiting list to be fair to all attendees. Make sure you get a reservation for 2020 before you leave the park this year.

Unless your trailer is 53” then your asked to have a spot!

Unless your trailer is 53” then your asked to have a spot!
Didn't you have a spot last year? Didn't reserve it for 2019?

No sir

Superlift is calling to verify RV spot reservations. Or at least they called me..

Yep they are supposed to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom