2019 Lone Star Cruiser Round Up - Official Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just registered.

See yawl there.

Registered.
First time attendee.
Will make the trek from Kerrville with the camping trailer....

hOOter

Does the trailer have a build thread?

Yessir

hOOter

Looks like there's a beer store in Brady now but still not one in Mason. Correct??

:flamingo:

There is a beer store in Mason. That's where we buy the beer for the event now. Hopefully it's still viable business. Maybe we'll include a few of the banquet beer.

Are there any meet-n-greet plans for Wednesday night? We should get to the square to check in around 6pm (assuming no major delays or issues), so I was wondering what might be scheduled on the fly. Thanks

Is it too late to register or can we show up to pay and register? Also, are there any trails for mostly stock, full-sized vehicles? Pretty much all the pictures I've seen of Katemcy look like they're 4 and 5-diamond rated extreme rock crawling trails. FWIW, I just have a mostly stock Tundra.

Never mind my first question. I saw where it says online registration is closed. Looks like you can still register at the event, though.

I also saw on Katemcy's website where it says they have trails for stock vehicles. Anyone know how many of those trails there and if they're still doable with a long-wheelbased Tundra?

Will head down Wednesday afternoon from Dallas. Solo trip this year so if anyone needs anything hauled it will be just me in the pirate ship.

Perry
214-763-1463

Never mind my first question. I saw where it says online registration is closed. Looks like you can still register at the event, though.

I also saw on Katemcy's website where it says they have trails for stock vehicles. Anyone know how many of those trails there and if they're still doable with a long-wheelbased Tundra?
There are trails for all types of rigs. You will have lots of fun in a stock or heavily modded vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom