Builds 2019 GXOR 460 HB build (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just ordered a rear fold down shelf from OrangeBoxx. They are doing a custom GXOR logo on there for me on it as shown. I like how they have a lot of different customization options. Looks like it's going to take about 3 months though. I've read a few bad stories about their customer service, but so far the owner has been really great to deal with. We will see. Was also finally able to schedule with Goose Gear -- getting my rig in there next month. Only last thing left will be the rear bumper with 4x4labs, they are in communication but tough to schedule with.

10664-LLEM.PNG

Last edited:
Just ordered a rear fold down door from OrangeBoxx. They are doing a custom GXOR logo on there for me on it as shown. I like how they have a lot of different customization options. Looks like it's going to take about 3 months though. I've read a few bad stories about their customer service, but so far the owner has been really great to deal with. We will see. Was also finally able to schedule with Goose Gear -- getting my rig in there next month. Only last thing left will be the rear bumper with 4x4labs, they are in communication but tough to schedule with.

View attachment 2359852

There was a guy on the GXOR page on FB selling one of those NIB for $400 shipped a few months back. They are neat but pricey if you pick all of your options, and in the end I went with the Kaon for a hair over $200 delivered from Australia which I got during the first Covid BS in under 10 days haha. I have yet to truly use it so I am glad that I didn't spend more, that said, it's a much simpler design and not as nice as the OrangeBoxx unit so the price is fitting.

Is Goose Gear designing the new sleep platform off of your truck? I have been annoying them monthly about that, they still stand by having something by the end of the year but I have my doubts. I keep emailing Luke as well, but he hasn't responded to my last email, I guess I am finally on the "Do Not Respond" list lol.

There was a guy on the GXOR page on FB selling one of those NIB for $400 shipped a few months back. They are neat but pricey if you pick all of your options, and in the end I went with the Kaon for a hair over $200 delivered from Australia which I got during the first Covid BS in under 10 days haha. I have yet to truly use it so I am glad that I didn't spend more, that said, it's a much simpler design and not as nice as the OrangeBoxx unit so the price is fitting.

Is Goose Gear designing the new sleep platform off of your truck? I have been annoying them monthly about that, they still stand by having something by the end of the year but I have my doubts. I keep emailing Luke as well, but he hasn't responded to my last email, I guess I am finally on the "Do Not Respond" list lol.

Yeah, I just decided to finally pull the trigger as it was 20% off with the current promotions. About $500 all in with various customizations, but man 3 months wait is nuts.

With Goose Gear, I'm likely going to just go with a simple drawer system with maybe some customization. Their new shop is here in HB so figured I'd just have them do the full install. That said, both Goose Gear and 4x4labs are extremely hard to get things scheduled with. Also reaching out to see if CBI has any plans for a rear bumper, I love the quality of their stuff. My mechanic, who works on many GX builds and has installed everything, says their quality is top rate compared to the competition with regards to the design, welds, and materials.

Yeah, I just decided to finally pull the trigger as it was 20% off with the current promotions. About $500 all in with various customizations, but man 3 months wait is nuts.

With Goose Gear, I'm likely going to just go with a simple drawer system with maybe some customization. Their new shop is here in HB so figured I'd just have them do the full install. That said, both Goose Gear and 4x4labs are extremely hard to get things scheduled with. Also reaching out to see if CBI has any plans for a rear bumper, I love the quality of their stuff. My mechanic, who works on many GX builds and has installed everything, says their quality is top rate compared to the competition with regards to the design, welds, and materials.

I emailed with CBI about a month ago. "No plans at this time" for a rear GX460 bumper.

That thing is looking boss! Very clean and matched up nice. I have the OrangeBoxx rear window panels. Quality build, and wait did take a bit, but worth it. No issues with owner or customer service.

Just got it back. The 30" light bar I purchased won't work on the bumper as it interferes with the sensors. Will eventually go with a 20" bar there as it should fit perfectly. Slapped on the overbound badge on I just received.

0QSoC9N.jpg

uhmK0a2.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

Last edited:
let know how you like that rack. That looks really slick!

Just ordered a Kaon rear shelf

View attachment 2369322

I have been considering this as well. Between the rear door table and some brackets I've gotten from them I am very happy. What was the total shipped after the conversion? I am excited to hear what you think.

I have the MOLLE panels on my rear quarter windows, do you know if this will work with those installed?
It looks like you use the hand grabs for mounting points, the same I need for my MOLLE racks.

I believe they will. There was someone who did this on the FB GXOR group, will see if I can get a hold of him. I have the panels from OrangeBoxx on order, so I really hope they are compatible with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: r2m
I believe they will. There was someone who did this on the FB GXOR group, will see if I can get a hold of him. I have the panels from OrangeBoxx on order, so I really hope they are compatible with this.

I have the OrangeBoxx molle panels over my rear quarter windows. Great quality. Hope they are compatible without additional drilling and whatnot. Following...

Just mounted the Kaon shelf. One note, you'll need to get larger washers (i.e. 1" diameter) for the bracket mount attachment if you plan on taking the handles off. I think it is weird to keep the handles mounted, so just got larger washers. The screw hole in the bracket is too large for the existing washers -- guessing this is for placement adjustability. There is some adjustability -- 3 holes for front to back and 2 for up and down. last pic gives an idea in the middle setting of head clearance for rear seat. These are captain seats and i have the seat pushed all the way back. 3rd row, well, better just be kids haha.

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

clearnace.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom