2019 Cruzin for a Brewsin - Aug 4th - FREE Social/CORE Benefit Event (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2nd Annual Cruzin for a Brewsin! We had a great turnout last year and we are doing it again. Aug 4th (Sunday) 12-3pm hosted by Peak Place. Come on out and join us this year. We have enhanced the show this year by extending it to ALL Toyota 4X4's with low-range; (Cruisers, 4Runners, Trucks, FJ cruiser, Sequoia, etc) Sorry, no Rav4's or Highlanders. Load up the rig and show it off :steer:. We will have peoples choice awards as well as other door prizes and drawings. Proceeds this year will go to benefit CORE (Colorado Off-Road Enterprises). PM @twbland if you have questions.
CFAB Screen.jpg

Thanks so much for coordinating this, @twbland , like last year I know this is going to be a good time!

2nd Annual Cruzin for a Brewsin! We had a great turnout last year and we are doing it again. Aug 4th (Sunday) 12-3pm hosted by Peak Place. Come on out and join us this year. We have enhanced the show this year by extending it to ALL Toyota 4X4's with low-range; (Cruisers, 4Runners, Trucks, FJ cruiser, Sequoia, etc) Sorry, no Rav4's or Highlanders. Load up the rig and show it off :steer:. We will have peoples choice awards as well as other door prizes and drawings. Proceeds this year will go to benefit CORE (Colorado Off-Road Enterprises). PM @twbland if you have questions.View attachment 2031043
Update: Lost Friend Brewery is getting in on the fun and will be co-hosting with Peak Place! Looks like a great turnout. There will also be a food truck for lunch. Registration starts at 11am and show starts at 12pm. Come on out!

Out camping and fishing with my wife for our Anniversary so unfortunately I can't make it this year.

Reactions: SAS
I was thinking I could make it but we just got back from a 3000 mile, 14 day, expo/camp/fly fish trip in WY and MT. Have fun, it was great last year.

Reactions: SAS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom