2019 Cruiser Carousal - June 29, 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You all have room for one more rig (2 adults for sure, maybe a 3rd)? We would roll up Saturday for lunch and run the trails.
You bet! There is always room for more. We always manage to have more than enough food. The more the merrier, and we look forward to meeting you!

Things are not looking to good for me, I hit a massive pot hole at a high rate of speed and broke a front spring in the GX470 and the FJ40 has not made it out of the driveway yet. I have faith in it, but not without some test drives first. Work and poor weather has certainly hindered progress in that department.

Last edited:
Meat is on the smoker.

I will sit and sip bourbon til all you clowns show up. (Not really, we are still cleaning and setting up, but that sounds more fun).

Things are not looking to good for me, I hit a massive pot hole at a high rate of speed and broke a front spring in the GX470 and the FJ40 has not made it out of the driveway yet. I have faith in it, but not without some test drives first. Work and poor weather has certainly hindered progress in that department.
Bummer. Hope you can make it!

Made an attempt to get the 40 up there, made it from South Bend to Cassopolis and decided there was no way I would make the haul and back. 45mph and out of balance tires were going to make for one long day. Have fun and be safe!

Ok. Sounds good!

65F78587-D817-44C1-A0D6-C970E2F66DC4.jpeg

E8392BC5-A5E1-47D1-9C15-7E05C7576CF4.jpeg

18F9E428-1226-4E55-B239-9CF164D53042.jpeg

BD67C052-639E-4730-80A3-34F94B3B4CEF.jpeg

679A7BBF-C5BE-4DA0-876D-29BF3FD89C12.jpeg

We tried. I spent the past few days trying to finish up the routing the vacuum lines post desmog but just couldn't figure it out. Thursday I took the 40 to Garfield Auto in T.C. and Pat one of the mechanics spent the day sorting everything out and finished up Friday morning. I brought the 40 home and we discussed driving down not knowing how correct everything would be and not wanting to be disappointed with another setback. So we spent today driving around the area putting on some miles but not going far from home. It was the first time my wife rode in the 40 and it didn't breakdown, happy wife/happy husband. I think we're now beyond the craziness with trying to complete a desmog previously started plus a mixture of carburation problem all thrown together. ed
fixed.jpg

Made an attempt to get the 40 up there, made it from South Bend to Cassopolis and decided there was no way I would make the haul and back. 45mph and out of balance tires were going to make for one long day. Have fun and be safe!
We missed you KBahus! Hopefully before next year we’ll meet up again. Thanks again or hosting Ocho

We tried. I spent the past few days trying to finish up the routing the vacuum lines post desmog but just couldn't figure it out. Thursday I took the 40 to Garfield Auto in T.C. and Pat one of the mechanics spent the day sorting everything out and finished up Friday morning. I brought the 40 home and we discussed driving down not knowing how correct everything would be and not wanting to be disappointed with another setback. So we spent today driving around the area putting on some miles but not going far from home. It was the first time my wife rode in the 40 and it didn't breakdown, happy wife/happy husband. I think we're now beyond the craziness with trying to complete a desmog previously started plus a mixture of carburation problem all thrown together. edView attachment 2016507
Nice looking 40! We missed you on Saturday... I was joking about TRD loaner. Probably best you didn’t ride with me this year... the 100 didn’t make it.

Nice looking 40! We missed you on Saturday... I was joking about TRD loaner. Probably best you didn’t ride with me this year... the 100 didn’t make it.

Are you in East Lansing or Elk Lake ? ed

What happened to the 100?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom