2019 Annual HOT South Cruisers campout, Nov 8-10 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HPO won out by two votes. We’ll be at Hawkpride Off-road for our campout.

Planning will take place on mud and details posted to FB later

Will be a game time decision for me too... there is a possibility that we'll be going to the Bama game. Don't know 100% yet. Keeping this on my radar as a backup!

I can maybe come up in my 55 too. It’s my oldest sons birthday weekend, but maybe we can party on Monday.

is there a Hot South FB page? I didn’t see one with a quick search.

Time for our 3rd annual HOT South Campout is getting close!

Here’s the plan. Arrive when you are ready Friday, Nov 8th. Have your own food and drink. Group up with whoever is there and have fun wheeling. I’ll make chili again and will have enough to share, but if other folks want to make some shareable stuff for supper it would be good.

On Saturday the 9th at 1000 we’ll do a newbies run on easy tails through Hawk Pride to familiarize folks who haven’t been to the park yet. The club is buying burgers/dogs for Saturday night

Sunday, more wheeling. Most will probably head out Sunday afternoon.

We ended up getting tickets to Bama v LSU... so we are out this time.

Weathers looking decent!
3542B091-F0AC-4710-906E-A74CF5EAF68F.jpeg

Shhhhhh!!! Dont jinx it

The game is on CBS, which sucks for streamers... You need a CBS All Access Subscription to stream it....

We could try an Antenna/Bunny Ears to see if that area gets reception....

I got one I can bring

No all access needed to stream CBS. Just need the CBS sports app. Happens to be native on chromecast too.

Looks like we'll get a little dose of that wonderful red mud after all!

Screenshot_20191103-222134_Chrome.jpg

The game is on CBS, which sucks for streamers... You need a CBS All Access Subscription to stream it....

We could try an Antenna/Bunny Ears to see if that area gets reception....
CBS Sports app will stream it for free

I'm aiming to get there by 3-4 to get set up and get a run in before dark. Jess won't know her schedule until Wednesday, so we'll have to see.

Looks like the weather has shaped up nicely!

Jess and I are good to bug out from HSV somewhere between 1-2ish. We'll get over there and set up and make an easy run or two before the light fails. See y'all over there.
Synopsis of last year: :steer: :cool: :doh: :wrench: :popcorn: :beer: 🔥. Looking forward to a repeat.

Those with radios, don't forget to bring 'em.

1573142707285.png

We should be there around 3pm.

Zach has the right idea...set up camp, then head down 'big hill' :beer: ...!

- Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom