2019 Annual HOT South Cruisers campout, Nov 8-10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ufg8r

SILVER Star
Threads
Ok! So, the annual HOT South Cruisers campout is November 8-10 (Friday Night through Sunday).

We need your opinions. We’ll limit this to two choices...

1. We usually do Hawk Pride Off-road for our location.

2. This year there is a Toyota event at Choccolocco that same weekend. Here are the details for the event, the ACC Family Reunion:

Pros for HPO: closer, park should be less busy, trails are a little easier allowing more rigs to wheel more trails, our own shindig.

Pros for ACC: lots of TLCA community members outside our club will be there, we don’t do Choccolocco as often so it would be a little different if folks are looking for something outside our usual spots.

Post up with your preference! We’ll go with the majority.

I remember this coming up before... I just can't predict how many of the HOT South guys will participate. One year it's 10+ and the next year it's me, you and Zac. Therefore, I say Chocco. Weather is always a major wildcard for everyone and misery loves company.

Yup, second year in a row that weekend has had some other event on it. Also, talked to the DLC guys about it during SCC and most of them are out altogether b/c of the Bama/LSU game that weekend.

I’d prefer HPO, so would @orion.

I’m trying to find out what Ray’s preference is too. Both are planning on coming up from Florida to join us no matter where we end up.

@ufg8r I need to figure out if we are going to go to the Bama/LSU game. If not, I am definitely up for coming to this. I think Chocco may be fun since more TLCA people, but that is totally y'alls call.

Ok! So, the annual HOT South Cruisers campout is November 8-10 (Friday Night through Sunday).

We need your opinions. We’ll limit this to two choices...

1. We usually do Hawk Pride Off-road for our location.

2. This year there is a Toyota event at Choccolocco that same weekend. Here are the details for the event, the ACC Family Reunion:

Pros for HPO: closer, park should be less busy, trails are a little easier allowing more rigs to wheel more trails, our own shindig.

Pros for ACC: lots of TLCA community members outside our club will be there, we don’t do Choccolocco as often so it would be a little different if folks are looking for something outside our usual spots.

Post up with your preference! We’ll go with the majority.
Chocco

@ufg8r I need to figure out if we are going to go to the Bama/LSU game. If not, I am definitely up for coming to this. I think Chocco may be fun since more TLCA people, but that is totally y'alls call.
same as Cole. I may sell my tickets if the prices get crazy.

Count me in... I'll be there...

I'm leaning HPO but I'll go to either...

Same here. And we'll have the game playing on something larger than a tablet if at all possible.

Thanks for weighing in folks. We’ll make a call by Friday

Whatever we land on I need to get the 55 sorted soon. I can't find the 80series center diff lock switch I bought so I have to source another... I'll get one on order this week.

The 55 needs to make an appearance.

1) HPO over Choccolocco would be my preference.

2) Would love to see Jason's 55 on the trails!

3)
Same here. And we'll have the game playing on something larger than a tablet if at all possible.

I have a 32" LCD TV I could bring (garage TV), if someone can feed some HDMI to it (streaming?)

- Brian

HPO won out by two votes. We’ll be at Hawkpride Off-road for our campout.

Planning will take place on mud and details posted to FB later

Just booked a cabin over there, they are almost all booked up I think.

Nice! We will be neighbors, I’m in 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom