2018 want to buy thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
could seem to find one open for 18

Looking to buy set of 2 tires 33” for 16” rim. A/t preferred 285/75/16 or 255/85/16 preferred less than 5 years unless good history is known garaged type situation

I'm looking for a winch, sliders, and a snorkel if anyone is parting with one or all.

Also, does anyone have a 91-94 parts vehicle? I'm looking for the dash vents (single on the left and double on the right).
dash vent.PNG

Last edited:
I have a 100 series case that I believe is the same. I’ve never tested but assume it’s in the ewd I have. Does the pattern like ok right? I believe I had it plugged into my 80 harness once but it’s been awhile. Cant remember for sure. I used the speed sensor off of it a few years ago to diagnose a problem. It works great and a direct fit.

21817EA7-91B8-4609-A481-FE95B56905CD.jpeg

765EA40B-7E04-4563-AB8C-97D1E4335FE8.jpeg

I
I have a 100 series case that I believe is the same. I’ve never tested but assume it’s in the ewd I have. Does the pattern like ok right? I believe I had it plugged into my 80 harness once but it’s been awhile. Cant remember for sure. I used the speed sensor off of it a few years ago to diagnose a problem. It works great and a direct fit.

View attachment 1746667

View attachment 1746670
I don’t think they are the same. Pretty sure mine doesn’t have that big black connector on the side.

damn, sorry hope you find it!!!

I'm looking for a winch, sliders, and a snorkel if anyone is parting with one or all.

Also, does anyone have a 91-94 parts vehicle? I'm looking for the dash vents (single on the left and double on the right).View attachment 1734704
I will have to look but I think that I have all of those vents in my garage somewhere, I will check condition on them and let you know they will be gray.

I will have to look but I think that I have all of those vents in my garage somewhere, I will check condition on them and let you know they will be gray.

Thanks. That would be great

looking for one female seatbelt 2nd row or (3rd row if it will work on 2nd row) for 93 or 94 land cruiser prefer gray but will not turn down tan if that is available

Will look in my collection....

Just going to throw a feeler out there … looking for an OBD II 1FZ long or short block in good working order. Just purchased a new to me 80 and it's knocking pretty hard. With my current just moved to a new house situation, it would be a lot easier for me to swap motors than do a rebuild. PM me or shoot me a text if you have my number.

Does anyone have a driver's seat motor controller? The front tilt on mine has broken off and the way the switch is situated makes it finicky to operate.

IMG_5619.JPG

Does anyone have a driver's seat motor controller? The front tilt on mine has broken off and the way the switch is situated makes it finicky to operate.

View attachment 1782925

I'm your huckleberry....

Here is my deal...... I have a big box of parts off of these seats that I have been keeping and sharing with everyone. Yet, I don't own an 80 with the original seats... all have been swapped to something a person might call "comfortable" seats.

You are welcome to the parts you need out of the box, and if you would be willing to be that guy in the club with the box of parts to share, I would be glad to pass this on.

Well, might as well start looking for stuff.....

This new project car has 2uz ... here is details.
  • 2uzfe pulled from running driving 2003 4runner with 163k on it. I purchased the correct 100 series 2 piece oil pan and pickup to make it fit in a land cruiser.
  • 4 speed automatic transmission with t-case pulled from a 2000 100 series land cruiser with 161k, vehicle was wrecked after the owner slide off the road in a snow storm and side impacted a tree. I did not here this run. I have the floor shifters and trim pieces with this too.
  • Complete wiring harness from a 2002 2wd Tundra 2uz with 4 speed automatic. This includes body and engine harness, with ecu and all the extra modules attached. This truck was a base model no extra power doors or seats so the harness is simpler. No 4wd means you control the t-case manually and it does not create any wiring complications.
  • 2002 tundra steering column with key from same vehicle.
here is the needs.....

Steering column has shifter on column. So either I just cut that off, or find one from 100 series, as we are using 100 series tranny/t-case with shifter in middle.

The second item is a little bigger.... I really want A/C and all the ammenities of a newer vehicle. My original plan was to cut out a firewall from an 80 series and graft it to the 45 tub, then use a SBC. Well things got more complicated using this 4.7 Toyota... but the cool factor made it worth it to me to try this. With this wiring harness out of a 2002 Tundra, I am thinking that it might be easier to use a firewall, a/c and all from that vehicle, so the wiring harness could basically just plug and play.

So, looking for a 2002 ish tundra to cut out and use the entire firewall and equipment. most junkyards will not let you cut out a section like this... so need someone parting out personally (I think)... I would plan to custom make a dash to look like a 45, so not needing the dash.

I need to ding up @weejub as he is the craigslist whisperer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom