2018 Tundra wheels on 99 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Will these fit without running? If not, what do I need to get?

Recommendation for a nice aggressive looking tire combo?

Wheels currently have 275/55 R20 stock tires.

E7AE3C45-88C0-4515-B6B6-084496E056C5.jpeg

After more research it seems like these will work fine without any rubbing as long as I don’t use spacers.

From previous posts I found, running 1.5” spacers work with a little rubbing on plastic fender liner on 75% lock.

I’m going to try these without spacers and will share the before and after when I get it done.

After more research it seems like these will work fine without any rubbing as long as I don’t use spacers.

From previous posts I found, running 1.5” spacers work with a little rubbing on plastic fender liner on 75% lock.

I’m going to try these without spacers and will share the before and after when I get it done.

As long as the tire size is 33" or smaller, and 1.25" wheel spacer or less, they should fit without rubbing.

To get the hub cap to fit you will need at least a 3/4" spacer (I think...). Most people run a 1.25" spacer because it puts the wheels/tires at a really good stance but not a typical bro-dozer tire poke level. You can see in the picture that @Tmparker05 posted he doesn't have the front hub cap on because the dust cap won't allow it to seat.

As long as the tire size is 33" or smaller, and 1.25" wheel spacer or less, they should fit without rubbing.

To get the hub cap to fit you will need at least a 3/4" spacer (I think...). Most people run a 1.25" spacer because it puts the wheels/tires at a really good stance but not a typical bro-dozer tire poke level. You can see in the picture that @Tmparker05 posted he doesn't have the front hub cap on because the dust cap won't allow it to seat.
I’ve never run spacers on a car before. Is they anything I need to know?

I’m assuming most people run on all 4 wheels?

I’ve never run spacers on a car before. Is they anything I need to know?

I’m assuming most people run on all 4 wheels?

If you're going the spacer route, make sure you get high quality spacers from Spidertrax or Bora. The front and rear spacers are not the same for the 100 series, so be aware of that as well. When you go to install the fronts, also be aware that they only seat properly in a specific orientation. I've only seen people running all 4 spacers of equal thickness on the 100 (other cars like my Lexus GS 350 people will run 15mm front and 20mm rear to get a certain stance). Plenty of good threads on spacers in the forums.

As a final thought, before you go buying spacers, there's nothing wrong with not running the hub cap tbh. It just looks a little unfinished.

Front:
stf1078-a-1.jpg

Rear:
stf1079-a-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom