2018 Season passes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ladies and Gentlemen.....they have arrived....

25488280_10214731056734658_4520303698548282344_o.jpg

Can they be moved from vehicle to vehicle? Trying to decide if I need one or two.

If you get them early enough you can get the plasic sleeve with it. I put mine on the inside of the window and just slide in the new sticker when I get them. I got another one this year and you are welcome too it. I don't know the specific rules but they do not ask for vehicle info when you get the permits.

Here is the exact verbage:

OHV Trail Passes

OHV trail passes for the Badin Lake OHV Trail Complex on the Uwharrie National Forest will be sold at the following local stores. These trails are open from April 1st to December 15th annually.

• C&L Outfitters, Hwy 109, Troy
  • Eldorado Outpost, Hwy 109, Eldorado
  • Swift Island BP, Hwy 24/27 and River Rd.
  • Uwharrie Sportsman, Hwy 24/27 and River Rd.
Cost of the Daily Pass is $5

Cost of the Season/Annual Pass is $30

Passes also available at the:
Uwharrie National Forest District Office
789 Hwy 24/27 East
Troy, NC 27371
910-576-6391

Season Passes must be displayed on left rear fender for ATVs and dirt bikes, lower left corner of windshield for 4-wheel drive vehicles.

Daily Passes must be securely attached to handlebars for ATVs and dirt bikes, or prominently displayed for 4-wheel drive vehicles.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION

National Forest in North Carolina
Uwharrie National Forest

Now with that said it doesn't specifically say it is permanent. I've never had it questioned in all the time I've had it like that including many conversations with the LEO out there. So don't take my word as the rule. lol

Last edited:
Nice

Will they mail me one? I would like to order one.

Will they mail me one? I would like to order one.
You can call the district ranger office in Troy and they might. Otherwise just swing by the Outpost and grab you one next time you're down.

I will do that on January 20th, the work day. Thank you.

New to Fayetteville, NC. The wife has a 200 series and I'm in a T4R. Anyone able to point me in the right direction for a GPS file(s) of a route or routes that are worth exploring in this area?

Thanks,
-Chris

Boom, we got our annual pass this weekend. Had a blast exploring this area for the first time, was even better taking the wife and my boys along for the journey. Some really nice shops in the some of the towns we passed through coming in from Spring Lake.

Here are a few pics from Friday, was a bit muddy but there were plenty of people there to help in the even we got stuck

-Chris
IMG_1632.JPG
IMG_1609.JPG
IMG_1612.JPG
IMG_1618.JPG
IMG_1627.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom