2018 Roundup Dates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
Bonham spring break is the week of March 12-16, if you are attending and want to bring kids, please check your local school district..post dates below....we will use this info in setting the dates.
Butch

In the past we have used Dallas ISD as a guideline. Those are the dates for Dallas as well.

week of March 12-16,

Yep, Round Rock ISD and Austin is the same week.

So the 12th through the 16th is actually Monday through Friday. I assume it is going to be Thursday through Sunday that week???? 15th-18th??? Trying to get my work schedule worked out early to make sure I can attend this year.

Thanks!!

Good question ^^^ ill be attending for my first time in 2018, any other info that we need to know... registration, camping reservation, costs?

14-18 is correct

We used 12-16 as Spring break dates, ya need to have some powers of deductive reasoning to comprehend redneck Texan.

You guys have room for a few guys from VA? I may drag Tim out with me.

Do you guys have a schedule yet?

Last edited:
Who is playing this year? John D? Matt Stell? This would be my 3rd trip.

Bands are secret as of now, rumors abound......latest one involves two nights of entertainment

We will be stopping in thursday -sat time frame, just need to know when to be where. This will be on the return of our trip, will be in Colorado first, and need to plan where to stay when. Think they have any room in town open? If not looks like I will be bringing a tent, last time that big A** storm came through and destroyed the camp site.

I just booked a room in Mason at the Fort McKavitt Inn. Talked to Caroline. They have rooms left. It is a very old motel with small rooms, but very accommodating and inexpensive. Old school motel. They dont mind you leaving a trailer there and they are less than 10 minutes to Katemcy. I stayed there 2 years ago. 325-347-5750.

Hot Damn! I feel a good one coming awn!

When does registration open up? Looks like we are locked in to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom