For Sale 2018 Onyx Blue wTerra (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No Land Cruiser in the U.S has AHC, only the LX does. I have a blue Merle. Love Aussies. 😊
I wasn't sure. I am a noob to the 200 Series but I think on the 100 Series it was standard for Lexus but optional on the LC.

I am actually trying to help a good friend find a nice 200 Series and I don't think he really cares if it has it or not, I just wanted to be sure I am relaying the proper info to him.

He may be contacting you.

I had two Blue Merles before Django whom is a Red Merle, thus the handle. I love them!

I wasn't sure. I am a noob to the 200 Series but I think on the 100 Series it was standard for Lexus but optional on the LC.

I am actually trying to help a good friend find a nice 200 Series and I don't think he really cares if it has it or not, I just wanted to be sure I am relaying the proper info to him.

He may be contacting you.

I had two Blue Merles before Django whom is a Red Merle, thus the handle. I love them!
Sounds good, thanks. This is our first Aussie. I can’t believe how smart they and love to learn to tricks. She’s a big hit every time we take her on a walk.

5C32C281-B651-4CAE-8B3F-26EF41D8CB4F.jpeg

Cute! My only advice would be to train the nipping out of her early if she is doing it. Django never learned that when he was a pup because he was super cute and it didn't hurt much. Then he kept doing it when he became full size and ended up as a rescue which is how I ended up with him. He's almost 13 now and he still does it. He has to wear a muzzle now whenever new people or dogs come over. Otherwise, he is a fantastic companion. My other two were young enough so I could teach them an alternative to their herding instinct and they both became great frisbee dogs,

Good luck!

Cute! My only advice would be to train the nipping out of her early if she is doing it. Django never learned that when he was a pup because he was super cute and it didn't hurt much. Then he kept doing it when he became full size and ended up as a rescue which is how I ended up with him. He's almost 13 now and he still does it. He has to wear a muzzle now whenever new people or dogs come over. Otherwise, he is a fantastic companion. My other two were young enough so I could teach them an alternative to their herding instinct and they both became great frisbee dogs,

Good luck!
Thanks! Yes, she was a nipper for sure. I’ve been working with her and she went off to a board and train center for two weeks while we were traveling. Now she’s a much better pooch and the nipping is gone. However, she loves leaking everyone endlessly. 😜

Thanks! Yes, she was a nipper for sure. I’ve been working with her and she went off to a board and train center for two weeks while we were traveling. Now she’s a much better pooch and the nipping is gone. However, she loves leaking everyone endlessly. 😜
Beautiful truck, BTW. I really like the mods you made. It's a little out of my price range and need for a 3rd Land Cruiser, but my friend is seriously looking for a rig that he can homeschool and overland in for at least a school year this coming fall. This would be a nice option with room to build to suit.

Beautiful truck, BTW. I really like the mods you made. It's a little out of my price range and need for a 3rd Land Cruiser, but my friend is seriously looking for a rig that he can homeschool and overland in for at least a school year this coming fall. This would be a nice option with room to build to suit.
It’s being showroom detailed today and will put up more pics on Cargurus when i get it back tomorrow and may end up listing it on here and autotrader as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom