For Sale 2018 Onyx Blue wTerra (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is probably the best deal I’ve seen so far on a 16+ LC. Shouldn’t last long.

damn, ive been trying to find a blue on brown for months.... anyone in the area to check it out? That wouldn't be the worst fly and drive from Charlotte.

damn, ive been trying to find a blue on brown for months.... anyone in the area to check it out? That wouldn't be the worst fly and drive from Charlotte.
Records look good. This is one of those deals that you have to jump on immediately because it’ll be gone in a flash. I’d be surprised if there isn’t a deposit on it already. But for 60k I would hesitate sight unseen and then probably lose the opportunity.

there is also one closer to me for $66k w/ 20k miles.... trying to decide if $6k is worth 40k miles, since that would pay for new tires, rims, rack etc.....🤔🥃

there is also one closer to me for $66k w/ 20k miles.... trying to decide if $6k is worth 40k miles, since that would pay for new tires, rims, rack etc.....🤔🥃

I'd buy the closer lower mile truck for sure.

Good luck finding many new for $78K now. You could get that deal like clock work a year ago but now you're doing well to get to $81K. I did just pick ours up for that price but I hammered them all around and squeezed them the last few hours of the year to move the vehicle. While the dark blue was a low production color I find it very pleasing and desirable.

The Blue one for $66k with 20k mileage has been in PA the whole time. That would make it 4 winters worth of driving and could have some rust underneath. I saw this one and passed on it. Try to look for a vehicle in the south.

expensive. for 78k you can buy new. Maybe a deal with half of the miles and more popular color.
Where can you buy new for 78k? I'm seeing MSRP pretty much everywhere right now.

Where can you buy new for 78k? I'm seeing MSRP pretty much everywhere right now.
in NC. Modern Toyota in Winston Salem always gives me a great deal. Smaller towns don't know how to sale LCs and often wants to just unload them. Bought recently a new LC and 4runner from them.
To get great pricing always hit dealers through internet. In person you never get a great deal. Even with current surge in prices it really effects used cars only. On New you can always get a great deal and don't see any difference between now and 1 -2-3 years ago. Just traded in almost brand 4runner (the one bought above) for GX for my wife. Lost $500+dealer fees on it after 8 months of use and bought a new GX way below invoice. Great time to trade used for new.

Last edited:
in NC. Modern Toyota in Winston Salem always gives me a great deal. Smaller towns don't know how to sale LCs and often wants to just unload them. Bought recently a new LC and 4runner from them.
To get great pricing always hit dealers through internet. In person you never get a great deal.
I've hit up every dealer within 500 miles of me, but I'm looking for a specific vehicle (non-HE in Blizzard White/Terra, no rear entertainment). All quoted MSRP or above. And in fact, Modern Toyota has one right now. Their website says MSRP is the price.

I'll pay MSRP. Not the end of the world to get the truck I want, but it's been tougher than I expected.

I bought our Blizzard/Terra below $80K on NYE but it was the dealers last unit and they didn't have anymore allocations nor were they interested in trading to get anymore, guess they aren't hot sellers for their typical buying demographic. I got $41K for my 18 month old TRD Pro 4Runner with 30K+ miles on it and plenty of scratches, combine that with the tax shelter and I only lost $1K from what I paid for it new. Picked up our GX460 for nearly $6K off sticker, the deals are still out there but highly doubtful with the LC since the announcement of it's demise.

I bought our Blizzard/Terra below $80K on NYE but it was the dealers last unit and they didn't have anymore allocations nor were they interested in trading to get anymore, guess they aren't hot sellers for their typical buying demographic. I got $41K for my 18 month old TRD Pro 4Runner with 30K+ miles on it and plenty of scratches, combine that with the tax shelter and I only lost $1K from what I paid for it new. Picked up our GX460 for nearly $6K off sticker, the deals are still out there but highly doubtful with the LC since the announcement of it's demise.
Yep. That's what i get for waiting. Oh, well. Not a huge deal in terms of the overall cost of the vehicle.

Yep. That's what i get for waiting. Oh, well. Not a huge deal in terms of the overall cost of the vehicle.

Never say never lol. I should have bought the LC years ago but I kept putting it off like yourself. Happy to have gotten the deal I did, but I would have paid more knowing they are going away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom