SOLD 2018 OFF ROAD Teardrop Oregon TrailR Terra Drop $24KOBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Our beloved off-road teardrop trailer is for sale because our family has outgrown it.

This Oregon Trail’R (Terradrop) was purchased in September 2018 from Jon (jon@oregontrailer.net )and Sawyer Christiansen at Oregon Trail’R in Eugene, Oregon.

If you didn’t check the link above, these trailers are built for a lifetime. They are hand made by the OT team of three. The quality is displayed by fine wood and metal, engineering, and fabrication. This trailer will go anywhere your vehicle can.

These trailers have been featured in numerous magazines as one of the best off-road teardrop trailers. They have also been in shown in advertisements for Toyota and Firestone tires.

In October of 2019, I went to the Oregon Trail’R shop to have some items added to the trailer. While there, the team went through the entire trailer for a full service safety and quality check.

The additions I had completed by the OT team were:

• Rear hitch receiver
  • 12v outlet on the outside of the trailer

During this trip it was also determined the Timbren axe-less suspension would need to be replaced. Luckily, the OT team worked out a warranty claim with Timbren and brand new suspension was installed in November 2019. The suspension only has one trip (1000miles) on them.

Since owning the trailer we have added the following items:

This YouTube video is a complete walk around of the exact trailer, the Tera Drop: https://youtu.be/32P4uf7eAv8 (forward to 2:30)

The PDF’s are a breakdown of specifications

Our trailer has been meticulously taken care and is in great condition (tires and all) with everything is working order. We hate to sell it, but it no longer sleeps all the people in our family due to having a new baby. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

3C9D1C07-9DB6-4CFC-BF1A-6CA696AD2800.jpeg

5DAD9462-079D-44DA-89D6-3022E87FE995.jpeg

4D0D8AC1-317C-4804-9995-3E09EB47B1CD.jpeg

Attachments

• Silver Spec - TerraDrop Quote.pdf
    113.9 KB · Views: 258
  • TerraDrop Spec OX.pdf
    33.7 KB · Views: 210
These are nicely built trailers. I remember talking to them at OE.

Am I reading this correctly that there is no stove and no option for a fridge? If so, it seems an intestine design choice at this price point.

How did you deal with that? Did you carry a fridge in the truck?

These are nicely built trailers. I remember talking to them at OE.

Am I reading this correctly that there is no stove and no option for a fridge? If so, it seems an intestine design choice at this price point.

How did you deal with that? Did you carry a fridge in the truck?
Yeah great guys. Super friendly and completely standby their work/product.

there was an option for a pull out stove, but mine didn’t have one and it actually takes up your counter space, so preferred to have it on the side table.
Having the fridge in the tow vehicle is a better option in my opinion. That way it’s always with you and easy accessible while on the road.

price is Negotiable.

Our beloved off-road teardrop trailer is for sale because our family has outgrown it.

This Oregon Trail’R (Terradrop) was purchased in September 2018 from Jon (jon@oregontrailer.net )and Sawyer Christiansen at Oregon Trail’R in Eugene, Oregon.

If you didn’t check the link above, these trailers are built for a lifetime. They are hand made by the OT team of three. The quality is displayed by fine wood and metal, engineering, and fabrication. This trailer will go anywhere your vehicle can.

These trailers have been featured in numerous magazines as one of the best off-road teardrop trailers. They have also been in shown in advertisements for Toyota and Firestone tires.

In October of 2019, I went to the Oregon Trail’R shop to have some items added to the trailer. While there, the team went through the entire trailer for a full service safety and quality check.

The additions I had completed by the OT team were:

• Rear hitch receiver
  • 12v outlet on the outside of the trailer

During this trip it was also determined the Timbren axe-less suspension would need to be replaced. Luckily, the OT team worked out a warranty claim with Timbren and brand new suspension was installed in November 2019. The suspension only has one trip (1000miles) on them.

Since owning the trailer we have added the following items:

This YouTube video is a complete walk around of the exact trailer, the Tera Drop: https://youtu.be/32P4uf7eAv8 (forward to 2:30)

The PDF’s are a breakdown of specifications

Our trailer has been meticulously taken care and is in great condition (tires and all) with everything is working order. We hate to sell it, but it no longer sleeps all the people in our family due to having a new baby. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

View attachment 2364260

View attachment 2364261

View attachment 2364262
Is this trailer still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom