2018 Lone Star Cruiser Round Up

Visit site
GREAT!!!!!!!
Very much looking forward!
This had to be at one of the earlier Roundups...
havis n butch.jpg

Visit site
Gonna register tonight.
Question: I have a couple of friends that want to come for the party and the camping. Can they buy tickets for the BBQ there? Through LSLC.org without having to register for the event? or should I just buy there meal tickets when I register?

Thanks.

Texican

s-Moderator
Visit site
Answering both yes you can register there, and yes you can buy meal tickets there.....we had much rather know how many tee shirts etc and meals to order, but we've gotten pretty good at guessing ........but with Jeff's kickass design it won't surprise me if we sellout like last year

Visit site
Answering both yes you can register there, and yes you can buy meal tickets there.....we had much rather know how many tee shirts etc and meals to order, but we've gotten pretty good at guessing ........but with Jeff's kickass design it won't surprise me if we sellout like last year

Thanks. I'll just buy them dinner.

Visit site
Just Registered! Does anyone know if it's possible to only pay for 1 day of wheelin/registration fee? I have 2 friends who are camping in Garner and want to drive up for the day, is this possible?

Texican

s-Moderator
Visit site
Just Registered! Does anyone know if it's possible to only pay for 1 day of wheelin/registration fee? I have 2 friends who are camping in Garner and want to drive up for the day, is this possible?

If they are just going to drive up and hang out with you, that’s fine, if they want to partake of trails, bands raffle etc they will have to pay Kruse’s one day park fee and Reguster with Lone Star for event..... we’ve never done a reduced fee, too much to keep up with....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom