Wanted 2018 LC200 Magnetic Gray / Terra in Colorado or willing to drive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(75, 75, 75)
Looking for a 2018 or 2019 ~50k mi without rear entertainment system. Only interested in Magnetic Gray with Terra interior. Under $70k.

Good luck! That’s a great color combination! For a point of reference, my 2019 with 30k miles was at the dealer a few weeks ago for a recall. They pestered me for days trying to buy it for $78k

Used car market is bananas

Good luck! That’s a great color combination! For a point of reference, my 2019 with 30k miles was at the dealer a few weeks ago for a recall. They pestered me for days trying to buy it for $78k

Used car market is bananas
Yes the market is bananas! But Ive seen quite a few 2018s around 50k mi asking in the $60-70k range. Not a lot of 1G3/Terra but I cant imagine this color combo commands a premium, they're just harder to find. Maybe folks hold them longer than the other colors?

I searched for a year before picking up my 2013 FJ Cruiser 6-Speed TT in Cement 1H5 in 2019. Found a great deal one owner in Arizona. Hoping for the same on my first 200.

fj-cruiser-tt.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom