2018 FJ45 Run Sourgrass Trail CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does any one have the GPS Lat Long for the campsite? I'm mapping now...
Also, is there any bathrooms at the Sourgrass day use area place?

Thank you.

One last question, is Valley Hybrids open for business Friday? I wanted to pic up a few items... on the way North.

A response to the bathroom at the day use area, yes they do have bathrooms there. If I remember correctly they are pit style toilets and not the greatest.

Yes, pit toilets at the day use area before you get started up the trail. As for gps, don’t have that but it’s literally the end of the trail on the south side of the river, starting at the day use area.

Does any one have the GPS Lat Long for the campsite? I'm mapping now...
Also, is there any bathrooms at the Sourgrass day use area place?

Thank you.

One last question, is Valley Hybrids open for business Friday? I wanted to pic up a few items... on the way North.

Here's what I got.
Google Maps Link: Sourgrass 4x4 Camping
Elevation: 4,297 ft
GPS Coordinates:
38°20'33.5"N 120°11'44.9"W
38.342635, -120.195815

Due to some very unfortunate news yesterday, We have to bail out this year. Georg, Can you put aside a XL and a L shirt for me? Thanks .
Sorry you can't go Ken. Hope everything is all right. I can bring your shirts back for you.

Here's what I got.
Google Maps Link: Sourgrass 4x4 Camping
Elevation: 4,297 ft
GPS Coordinates:
38°20'33.5"N 120°11'44.9"W
38.342635, -120.195815
Awesome... thanks.
Rattlesnake Creek Rd
We will be coming up North through Jamestown, Sonora, Angles Camp way...
See you there

It's ON !

IMG_20180831_065149582_BURST001~2.jpg

The campground right before the bridge there is an actual archaeological site. Grinding rocks and stuff everywhere. Definitely worth checking out.

:cheers:

Last edited:
I had a great time, I'm glad I finally went.
The people were great, very welcoming.
The RC car event was a hit for the kids.
I shot a vid of my whole trip with my oldest.
The trail head starts at 10 minutest if you just want to see the Fj45 event stuff.
2nd vid is a rig walk-around of Robs 45.

It was great getting to see everyone after not being able to attend the last few years! Great videos @GW Nugget , nice to see Rob's rig getting some air time. Thanks for another great year out there G.

@The Machinist and I went to run Slickrock and wound up watching some jeepers break and nearly flop their rigs. Got to test the winch to help this guy out of a tight spot.

It was nice to finally make it to one of these trips again! Added a few more things to the to-do list for my 60 too...

@SLOonTheGo Thanks again for letting me take you 40 for a spin, that thing is just plain impressive!

IMG_20180902_165508.jpg

MVIMG_20180902_165625.jpg

IMG_20180902_131935.jpg

IMG_20180902_132012.jpg

Since my brother couldn't make it we decided to do a quick overnight trip to Corral Hollow just up the road from Sourgrass a few weeks later. Was a perfect trip for his first time driving offroad in his recently acquired 80.
IMG_20180922_173031.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom