For Sale 2018 200 Series 26600miles nicely built (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(3, 7, 44)
So thanksgiving of last year I purchased this 200, everything I ever wanted in a cruiser until I sourced some HZJ79 bodies. This 200 has (6) years of warranty, (4) years of maintenance and is nicely outfitted. Since purchasing this truck I added a LRA 40 gallon aux tank, super nice to fill up on the go. I also added a set of (5) 33x12.50x18 TOYO MT tires. In the back I added a National Luna Weekender, current model with fridge and freezer controls. I also covered the front seats, center console and dash with Escape Gear covers. The 200 already had ARB front and rear, Warn Zeon 10S, Rigid Pro light bar, OME 2.5" lift, dual batteries, IBS management and Spod controller. Surprisingly the 200 gets 15MPG at highway speeds. I drove this 200 home from Oregon and had an absolute blast. Extremely comfortable to drive. I will part with this LC for $75K. I am thinning the herd so if you are interested in this or my 45/80 simply send a note. Truck is clean with no explanations needed. Title in hand and ready to ship.

thumbnail_IMG_4380.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4434.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4381.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5174.jpg

Last edited:
27,125 miles, been doing a little bit of traveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom