craigslist 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ79 Pick Up - $95000 (Philadelphia, PA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

36FE77C2-16A0-4075-AFE6-E0619F9CEE10.jpeg 1ED530B0-B1A0-4076-A785-52CCEA944946.jpeg CAFA4A2F-1D10-4F9F-B520-42D4D2F311D5.jpeg

2017 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ79 Pick Up

Not mine and no idea if legit. Really curious to see what title says and would love to see in person. Thought everyone would be interested.

Posting in ad below in case it disappears.

We are selling a 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser, HZJ79 Double Cab Pick Up, does not have gearbox or engine. Brand new condition. Used as film prop, available for rent or sale. We supply picture cars and film props to the industry, contact us for all of your film car and prop needs, located in Philadelphia, PA, but serving the New York/NJ/PA/DE/VA area. The unobtainable is our specialty. Call or text. Can be viewed in Old Bethpage, NY or Philadelphia, PA after Nov. 28th.

Funny how a car that costs 35k $ overseas with engine and transmission becomes a 95k $ deal here without them

If that thing sells I know what to bring next lol

Hmm, a showroom 200 series with 20k in mods or a farm truck with no drivetrain... decisions...
Farm truck all day long .... :)
There are dozens of 200’s in my home town however there are no Toyota farm trucks. For that reason alone, the farm truck wins hands down. :)

Last edited:
Farm truck all day long .... :)
There are dozens of 200’s in my home town however there are no Toyota farm trucks. For that reason alone, the farm truck wins hands down. :)

If that is a valid reason to you to pick a car how about I hook you up with something really "rare" and "unique" for let's say half of that 95K

trabant.png

It's white , it's rare. it's bare bones with no comfort creatures at all so it must be worth a fortune ;)

If that is a valid reason to you to pick a car how about I hook you up with something really "rare" and "unique" for let's say half of that 95K

View attachment 1839963

It's white , it's rare. it's bare bones with no comfort creatures at all so it must be worth a fortune ;)
My wife said NO...... :)

I have gotten more requests for this truck than anything else in the last 1.5yrs.

Here is your chance Cruiserheads!

Cheers

no s---t, so true.

Various components (frame, body, interior, drivetrain) can indeed be sourced for X amount however as @c2dfj45 will attest to, the rub is to turn all of these components into a viable and reliable vehicle. I suspect the project will be a tad
labor intensive. **

** ...and no I'm not trying to justify the sellers price.

Last edited:
For that kind of money, why not buy a lhd 77 with a 1hz and chop the back and put a "tray" on it (as our Aussie brethren call it). Then buy another sweet Cruiser with the other half of the money.

Now I have myself thinking:love:

For that kind of money, why not buy a lhd 77 with a 1hz and chop the back and put a "tray" on it (as our Aussie brethren call it). Then buy another sweet Cruiser with the other half of the money.

Now I have myself thinking:love:

Not sure a LHD HZJ77 exists as they were made for the Japanese’s market so you might need a little more money if you want to convert from RHD to LHD.

I get that the truck above is from 2010. There was just a 77 on here in MI for sale too. Not sure why the vehicles don't go back very far.

Anywhooo, my point is that the 95k price tag is a little (understated) nuts.

Last month I spent several 1000 miles in the pictured brand new VDJ79 on the other side of the pond. If it was my only US DD and I could not resale it I would not pay the $50k it cost. It rides like a truck and its quiet like a farm truck. Cool here in the US you bet over on the other side of the pond a big yawn.

P3tMlDl4w9qbARIcb8nf0YCo4Ey9givE5Adn_dcCWUV1oZTbUPnXcPIu7uppr2b4hW1JLbPzVPwk2tL-O2GGF_7qArXxlIj7kgPKJcQ3X3b-pEiXRXG_tCOiZ3rvtfZ3uh5_Zwjc-eIxBsk4VrwDsD3mP-bJhVFJU87vnUaIZl1XQdUlAs1EUhmLGV-g5werRYJSOlcPWg6uH-hSVfE8z25RHkERar45mRoQnGwwMm7KHF0AbJsOtGgVMlSJYkoiiGyanhg40nNoPNhF4JbJPbNPmgySroDveHfmB461FDtCugjmyZPmo0lWlMaS_gvkULNByPkuKKo3pAV_NhLNpr2Uk97gjDUQFnzazq6gvaZ5YKrMwBFTXz23Nt-aZG6nzRBcTl5lL3wN8V2b_xEBWgZGM6rmntwybLuN8EMVKh7lkDeAV7-EEOys3v8og3gq3vcwVSLgEL35xxQIbVg-mNJD4uHzmi4xoB7LdFn8UukxE2J8jXaKxOOsQdzNOKZSYeTLRU3kIX5mO1fH_fnGBYlYmfIE-K-zKVjyE75IbkCGscdEOBRSg3sjx7WpBXivckCSkOUoYktCOYGLSZade80Rw8Q3m93-m3iJXJabaqQJyl9J7Vgtu4Pm0Hdf0QVwuUy2-ZFp3En1a4H2wG8vptS25Q=w1334-h889-no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom