2017 SOUTHERN CRUISER CRAWL OCTOBER 12-15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wct49

POWERED BY AMEX
GOLD Star
Threads
IMG_2414.JPG

Registration | CottonLand Cruisers

yall come join us!

crawl17 47.png

Alright boys and girls! Time to get registered if you haven't done so. I've already seen some of the notorious members of RLC on the list and you don't want them to show out on their own! Gonna be a good-un!

We're there like swimwear!

FYI for planning purposes: There will be a food truck on site that will be selling breakfast and lunch items beginning Thursday morning and go thru Saturday at lunch. We will provide dinner Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.

On-Line Registration will close Sunday night 1 October. As always, we will take walk up registrations at the event but you may not get a shirt or that famous drivers bag full of goodies. Register today! Visit www.cottonlandcruisers.com for registration and event details. Hope to see y'all there!

Won't be the same!

Thanks guys! Thanks for the continued support of the Crawl. You guys have helped make our event what it is today. Hope y'all all had fun and will join us again next year. Hope Scott got that cabin booked... lol

Thank you Jeff and the rest of the Cottonland BOD for another enjoyable event. I'm sure y'all are relieved that it's over and done. It always good to see everyone and meet new folks. We had a great time.

Scott got the cabin locked down for 2018. See y'all in a year.

Jason

Ditto what Jason said! I know how much work our event is, so I can't really fathom the effort y'all put in for that big of a show. Kudos!! And hope to see you at fire and ice run if I can swing it.

Ditto what Jason said! I know how much work our event is, so I can't really fathom the effort y'all put in for that big of a show. Kudos!! And hope to see you at fire and ice run if I can swing it.
Oh we'll be there! We love to wheel in the cold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom