******2017 Overland Expo East Biltmore Sept 29-Oct 1 ******* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm signed up for a booth. Before you guys get passes let me check and see what I can do. I may be able to get special pricing. I should know by tomorrow.

I have a 20x30 space this year. So more than double than last year.

I'm signed up for a booth. Before you guys get passes let me check and see what I can do. I may be able to get special pricing. I should know by tomorrow.

You could always bribe the organizers with tacos. :D

You get a discount if you have a group of 10 or more. But I've already paid.

Heather and I are thinking about going.

Heather and I are thinking about going.
Yay! I hope you do, you guys would like it. Take it slow, visit all the booths, ask all the questions, there's a wealth of information in such a small area it can be mind blowing.

Your code is OX17ETHCRUISERS
It will be good for the discount (10%) for any camping ticket: Overland Experience, or Weekend Pass with Camping.
To purchase tickets: http://www.overlandexpo.com/attend-east. Please make sure the discount is taken off BEFORE proceeding with your purchase.
We will require a minimum of 10 vehicles / motos to get the discount, and I’ve set the code to track that.
Couple of new things:
- This year the Biltmore entrance fee is included in the pricing.
- Youth ages 10-17 cost $15 for the weekend. Under 10 are free. Add those tickets at checkout.
- For Overland Experience tickets, if it’s a single person who wants to add a spouse who is not taking classes, that can be added for $95; add that ticket at checkout.
- It’s your responsibility to arrive and hold your own group area and work with the camping staff if needed.
Please as always note the VEHICLE / TRAILER SIZE RESTRICTIONS on the FAQ. Nothing over 30 feet and no big trailers (standing headroom) — no ATVs, no toy haulers. FAQ

Cool.

@Trollhole We'll do the group site thing again this year then?

Got the word, will be "instructing", so will be camping by you guys. Will need my standard 1500 sqft palacious tent.

Trying to decide which tent is more appropriate for the expo....

o-glamping-glamorous-camping-holidays-luxury-safari-tents-11-398.jpg
a4545ae29e56a775aaa365dd14342699.jpg

Wanted to pump up my classes for anyone attending the full experience, "Choosing, installing, and using radios for overland travel", Saturday at 3pm, Sunday at 10am. Co teaching with Alan Sines, over 50 years expertise in mobility radio and great guy. Richard Sines dad, from Charleston (newish black 4Runner) if some of you guys know them.

"Are you confused by all the different types of radios and frequencies? HAM, CB, MURS, FRS, or any other, we will share with you the benefits and limitations for each type to help you decide what is right for you. You will be able to look at different models, see how they work, and examine different potential installation options for typical overlanding rigs. If you have a radio already, bring it and we will answer any questions to help you get the maximum return for your investment. "

Wanted to pump up my classes for anyone attending the full experience, "Choosing, installing, and using radios for overland travel", Saturday at 3pm, Sunday at 10am. Co teaching with Alan Sines, over 50 years expertise in mobility radio and great guy. Richard Sines dad, from Charleston (newish black 4Runner) if some of you guys know them.

"Are you confused by all the different types of radios and frequencies? HAM, CB, MURS, FRS, or any other, we will share with you the benefits and limitations for each type to help you decide what is right for you. You will be able to look at different models, see how they work, and examine different potential installation options for typical overlanding rigs. If you have a radio already, bring it and we will answer any questions to help you get the maximum return for your investment. "
Hmmm. Looks like a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom