For Sale 2017 Magnetic Grey / Terra Brown BP-51 / Evo Course Wheels 34K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 2017 Land Cruiser 200. I am the second owner. The first owner was the general manager of Stevinson Toyota in Denver. I added arb bp-51 suspension, SPC upper control arms, Evo course wheels, 285/75/17 Falken Wildpeak Tires (4k on them) Rhino rack roof bars with alucab crossbars, Custom made sliders.
It will have a fresh detailing when picked up.
34k miles. Factory windshield, some light scratches on the rear bumper but no other damage. Perfect interior.

Ill get some pics tonight.

Look forward to seeing the pics...

Selling my 2017 Land Cruiser 200. I am the second owner. The first owner was the general manager of Stevinson Toyota in Denver. I added arb bp-51 suspension, SPC upper control arms, Evo course wheels, 285/75/17 Falken Wildpeak Tires (4k on them) Rhino rack roof bars with alucab crossbars, Custom made sliders.
It will have a fresh detailing when picked up.
34k miles. Factory windshield, some light scratches on the rear bumper but no other damage. Perfect interior.

Ill get some pics tonight.
just picked up a blue 16 from Stevinson Toyota . wish you would have posted this a week ago lol

Seller has it sold. Sound like there is a line of buyers! :cool:. Said he'd let me know on Friday if the deal fell through.

Will that escalated quickly....no pics uploaded...must have had a local buyer.

Someone in this thread?

Not the best pic, had a small blizzard on the way home. Mods already started. Added spacers (until I can decide on a new wheel with less offset), new lugs, wipers, filled a window chip, removed 3rd row and spent 5 hours detailing the interior.

Nice work, you jumped on this one and looks like you got what you were after. Congrats!

This color combo with the interior is my dream. Nice!!!

Nice work Kromealt!

Not the best pic, had a small blizzard on the way home. Mods already started. Added spacers (until I can decide on a new wheel with less offset), new lugs, wipers, filled a window chip, removed 3rd row and spent 5 hours detailing the interior.

View attachment 1934931
Not trying to derail your classified ad.

I’m a fan of the RR backbone and was wondering if this exact setup was possible. I was thinking of using the RR aero cross bars. Are the Alucab a direct fit?

Awesome truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom