2017 Lone Star Land Cruiser Round Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello everyone. I'm thinking of possibly bringing my 62 there. Since Spring Break it this week, I'm on kid duty and was thinking of bringing them for just a day trip.

anyone recommend against doing this as a day trip? Staying overnight is not an option unfortunately. Plus I'm not an elite driver by any means, and would prefer to just do the easier stuff so I can be "guaranteed" to make it home.

Advice?

Hello everyone. I'm thinking of possibly bringing my 62 there. Since Spring Break it this week, I'm on kid duty and was thinking of bringing them for just a day trip.

anyone recommend against doing this as a day trip? Staying overnight is not an option unfortunately. Plus I'm not an elite driver by any means, and would prefer to just do the easier stuff so I can be "guaranteed" to make it home.

Advice?

A day trip would be fine. I would suggest Saturday of you want to do the Mason County backroads tour. It's perfect for wagons. all dirt roads and a couple of low water river crossing. Easy stuff. That run leaves at 100:00 sharp on Saturday.

The park has plenty of access roads and lighter stuff to try without getting into the tough stuff. We'd love for you to come out.

A day trip would be fine. I would suggest Saturday of you want to do the Mason County backroads tour. It's perfect for wagons. all dirt roads and a couple of low water river crossing. Easy stuff. That run leaves at 100:00 sharp on Saturday.

The park has plenty of access roads and lighter stuff to try without getting into the tough stuff. We'd love for you to come out.

Ok that's great to hear. So how long is the backroads tour usually? Just trying to gauge the kid's patience : )

Ok that's great to hear. So how long is the backroads tour usually? Just trying to gauge the kid's patience : )

It's around 4-5 hours. But there are stops along the way to see various interesting stuff. If thats too long then hanging in the park may be the best option.

Well another Round-Up is in the books and I think my system is finally back to normal. Liver is breathing a sigh of relief at least. Anyway, just wanted to thank you guys for an awesome time as always. I now how hard it is to organize one of these shindigs and you guys did good! The band, raffle and the food were good! Again, thanks for the hard work and we'll see y'all next year for sure!

Were there any 2017 LSCR hats made?

If not, anyone have an issue with me hitting up @Bodean to make some? Navy blue with the 2017 LSCR logo.

Last edited:
LSLC would like to thank it's sponsors. Without support from these companies, our community wouldn't have events like The Cruiser Round Up. We also want to thank the people who drive as far away as the east and west coast to come to Texas for our event.

2017-sponsors.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom