- Nov 2, 2021
- Charleston, sC
I bought a 2017 200 a couple months ago and have these questions. Preferably, would like to read up on the below but having a hard time weeding through the forum search and random threads. I'd like to be proactive on the following:
- Transmission re-flash. How do i know without going to the dealer if I have the latest firmware that corrected the issues. I read there was a re-flash in 2016, would my 2017 already have that? What's the best thread to read-up on it?
- Radiator - have confirmed that i have the older style and will watch it. From what i have read, failures typically start at 60-120k with a crack at the factory label. Anything else?
- Valley coolant leak. Was this corrected at a certain year? How do I find out if my 2017 is susceptible? Seems like there are some threads on it, but is there a technical info thread?
- KDSS - cover with marine grease. Anything else?
- Anything else that pops up more common on the 2017+ or 200 in general?