2017 Land Cruiser - LED lights blinding people? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At least your led fog lights didn’t go out while driving through fog🙄 I’m guessing it’s a fuse as now my auto bright light indicator doesn’t appear in dash. Must be running off the same fuse as led fog lights.

My mistake. I need to RTFM. I'm guessing it's not active like other cars where the headlights adjust when going up/down hills.

LC Headlight.JPG

I just did a test of this and watched the lights against a wall as I started it up. I did not see the typical auto leveling behavior that I’ve had on another cars - where the light turns on and you see it adjust up/down for a second or two. This did not happen when I tested it on my 2017 LC last night - the lights came on and stayed fixed at the same level. Can you explain what you see when you start yours - how do you see the auto leveling in action as you described?

Maybe check to see if it's been disabled? I had an ES350 at one time with the steerable/leveling headlights, and it could be disabled.

My mistake. I need to RTFM. I'm guessing it's not active like other cars where the headlights adjust when going up/down hills.

View attachment 2191176

Does the 2019 have it? I haven’t noticed my lights auto level like the rest of my cars where it’s very obvious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom