For Sale 2017 Land Cruiser, 23200 miles on the odometer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

***SOLD!!!***

hey folks. my 2017 land cruiser is regrettably up for sale. i need a diesel truck to tow and i'm afraid i can't keep both. i really wanted to do some off the beaten path camping with this rig and learn how to off road properly and sadly i never got the chance to do that in the year an a half i've on the truck. but, i did start modding the truck to do just that and maybe, if you're interested you can benefit from getting a lot from my efforts.

it's Midnight Black Metallic with Terra interior. it has under 23,200 miles on the odometer and is going for 63K. for an additional 1800$, i'll throw in the Gobi roof rack and the set of powder coated black Toyota wheels with TRD center caps PLUS the stock wheels and roof rack. the wheels have less that 3k miles on them and the rack is about a year old and has never carried a load. the ladder plus the sunroof piece are included, too.

for all the pics and details you can check out my Autotrader ad. i'll post some details here plus as may pics as this thread will host.

- never has been off roaded.
- still under factory warranty and Toyota service agreement
- comes with BF Goodrich KO2s with under 3k miles on them, full set of Escape Gear seat covers ( center armrest piece is not shown, but it's included), covers for when the third row is stowed, full set of Weather Tech floor mats plus cargo area, full set of stock floor mats which were barely used, a wireless compressor with helper airbags, professionally installed and only 5 months old. check the add out for the complete list.
- always garaged and NOT a daily driver
- other than minor scuffs on the inside faux brushed steel door pulls of the driver and passenger front doors, this rig is in excellent shape.
- VIN # JTMCY7AJ4H4051365
- one owner

thanks for checking this listing out- AJ

LC_4.jpg

LC_3.jpg

LC_5.jpg

LC_10.jpg

LC_9.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great and could be really interested... Curious what you intended to pull with the LC based on the suspension additions...?

Last edited:
it's a 25ft Airstream that i towed on two small trips. the bags and wireless compressor were installed to help level out the sag. the LC could easily handle the weight, its it's payload capacity that greatly suffered. so that, along with the inherent towing capability and efficiency of a diesel truck is why i making this move.

Does the installation of the air lift and firestone air suspension bags void the toyota warranty?

Does the installation of the air lift and firestone air suspension bags void the toyota warranty?

i'd imagine it does to anything related to that modification. but nothing else like the power or drive train. if it would be an issue to you , it can always be reverted to back the way it was and the full warranty would be back in effect.

SOLD!

some thoughts for anyone out there who was interested...

1) rig sold for asking price.
2) on the market for 12 days
3) however, the inetrest i got from this vehicle blew me away. i thought given the price i was asking and that the vehicle appealed to a niche market, i was ready to sit on this truck for a month. i had serious buyers from the second day forward. the current buyer had a deposit down on my rig 5 days after it was put on market. i had two buyers willing to pay me over asking to just take the sale away from the current buyer. with one of those guys offering to pay that buyer 500$ to just walk away. yeah, i think i could've sold it for more.
4) i posted my ads on Craigslist, Car Gurus, Autotrader and Cars.com. Auto trader was by far the best in term of the number of responses i got. followed by Cars.com and Car Gurus. Craigslist was a waste. never will do that again. out of 10 CL responses, 9 were scammers.
5) most people that were responding were either enthusiasts or knew what they were looking at.
6) i got at least 3 responses from my posting here.

thanks to all here for all the great advice you post on this forum. i truly learned a lot form all of you here!

Congrats on the sale and thank you for the insight on your postings and related experiences. I wish more folks would do the same.

Congrats on the sale and thank you for the insight on your postings and related experiences. I wish more folks would do the same.
no prob... here's a few more....

1) i did get whole sale offers. i did entertain the thought of going that direction just in case. so i heard some people out. local Ram dealer: 56k. Kelley Blue Book's aggregated dealers: 56.5K, Carmax: 54K, Vroom: 58.5K, Stubbs.com: 59K.
2) some of my responses were from services that would sell your vehicle for you, and would solicit you by initially posing as a buyer first. that was irritating.
3) some online wholesalers would approach me the same way.
4) read up on the current car buying scams going before you sell.
5) i got audibly mad two times during this experience. a) when someone texted me an offer of 45K. i politely turned that down, stating that my current offers were at 64K. he responded " come on bro, the car's not selling and you know it!" b) when i was offered 49K. and when i politely turned that person down, they responded by saying, " look, i can get 2017 Sequoia with comparable mile cheaper!"
6) take care of your cars. most people responding always commented on how well taken care of my rig was. definitely made selling this LC a lot easier.
7) 95% of my respondents did not read my ad. i kid you not. that's important especially when i'm offering parts of the vehicle at an additional price.i just made everything simpler by just bumping the price to 64K for everything. keep your ads simple.

SOLD!

3) however, the inetrest i got from this vehicle blew me away. i thought given the price i was asking and that the vehicle appealed to a niche market, i was ready to sit on this truck for a month. i had serious buyers from the second day forward. the current buyer had a deposit down on my rig 5 days after it was put on market. i had two buyers willing to pay me over asking to just take the sale away from the current buyer. with one of those guys offering to pay that buyer 500$ to just walk away. yeah, i think i could've sold it for more.
4) i posted my ads on Craigslist, Car Gurus, Autotrader and Cars.com. Auto trader was by far the best in term of the number of responses i got. followed by Cars.com and Car Gurus. Craigslist was a waste. never will do that again. out of 10 CL responses, 9 were scammers.
5) most people that were responding were either enthusiasts or knew what they were looking at.

thanks to all here for all the great advice you post on this forum. i truly learned a lot form all of you here!

SOLD!

I was that guy! I was very interested in the vehicle as you clearly took care of it and from the pics it was clearly a labor of love. Was super bummed that I was beat to the chance on the purchase. If anyone is looking to move on a similar vehicle let me know, as I have cash burning a hole in my pocket for the right rig. Trackerjack, thanks for the time and consideration. Wish we could have worked together. Be well!

1) i did get whole sale offers. i did entertain the thought of going that direction just in case. so i heard some people out. local Ram dealer: 56k. Kelley Blue Book's aggregated dealers: 56.5K, Carmax: 54K, Vroom: 58.5K, Stubbs.com: 59K.
2) some of my responses were from services that would sell your vehicle for you, and would solicit you by initially posing as a buyer first. that was irritating.
5) i got audibly mad two times during this experience. a) when someone texted me an offer of 45K. i politely turned that down, stating that my current offers were at 64K. he responded " come on bro, the car's not selling and you know it!" b) when i was offered 49K. and when i politely turned that person down, they responded by saying, " look, i can get 2017 Sequoia with comparable mile cheaper!"
6) take care of your cars. most people responding always commented on how well taken care of my rig was. definitely made selling this LC a lot easier.
7) 95% of my respondents did not read my ad. i kid you not. that's important especially when i'm offering parts of the vehicle at an additional price.i just made everything simpler by just bumping the price to 64K for everything. keep your ads simple.

Now you're just rubbing it in :(. Good talking with you AJ. Wish I had pulled the trigger sooner.

Indeed. Land Cruisers are one of the only vehicles that exist today that are an investment. My 2014 200 also sold in a matter of days. Of course, being enthusiasts we take care of our vehicles, which guarantee a higher price that what you might find on dealer lots. I found my truck with 54,000 miles and it had tree sap spots all over it, dusty engine bay, and evidence of really only being driven through a car wash once in a while. A lot of elbow grease got it looking clean again, and I sold it with some tasteful mods about a year and 10,000 miles later for essentially what I paid for it. I absolutely love these trucks... Now, if we could figure out a way to get gas mileage around 20 on the highway, I would be a happy camper. I think I am going to wait for the 300, and step into the game again on a 2 year old vehicle with under 25,000 miles next time.

What did this truck sell for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom